DX  » Community » Reviews » 36-LED 612-Lumen String Light with Aluminum Alloy Shell - White Light (12V)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultra bright LED bar

posted by aer0101 on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Ultra bright white light - Very good build quality of the LEDs - Easy to install. Just connect the 2 wires - Protected with aluminium bar
    Cons:
    - One wire was broken. I had to solder it back on the bar - Installed it in the trunk & when I open my trunk, after a while...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright Very Cold White Light

posted by DusanDX on 04/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cold white light with solid bright comparable to fluorescent lamp lighting of 10W fluorescent lamp (also cold white).
    Cons:
    Aluminum alloy shell could be simple U shape with slot for diffuser Wires should be soldered in better quality.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid piece of LED strip

posted by ampangus on 03/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price on these is fantastic. They work well and they are built pretty good. Light output is perfect for display cases or under counter lighting. Would work as cove lighting in a room too.
    Cons:
    You need to have some soldering skills to make these work. The leads to and from the strips can be a bit awkward to sold especi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super nice light

posted by yesse on 12/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Brightness is awesome, with 2 of theese I can light my livingroom. Very small sized which help to make it fit in roof or whereever you gonna put it.
    Cons:
    Wiring was not so good, after playing with it for a while one of wires "snap out" at the end where are soldering. (sry for my ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good light output

posted by Wirral_guy on 12/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good value light strip for general lighting. The light is quite cold (blu-ish) but very useable. I have mine in my log store/shelter which is 2 metres x 3 metres (6f x 10f in old money!) and it provides a good level of light - eqivalent to say a 60w in...
    Cons:
    The led strip is loose in the aluminium case, it sits in slots and just slides out - fine for me as I haven't used the case but...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections