DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.0A 100W Power Constant Current Source LED Driver (85~265V)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value!

posted by 91Thpe on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really nice product. Has a big passive cooler at the back of it and the LED just loves it. My LED was rated at slightly more than 100W, but this driver did the job. Easy to solder connections and no faulty solder joints.
    Cons:
    It had no mounting holes, which made it a little difficult to house it in a case, but you'll have to be creative.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Meets with it specified.

posted by westay on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works really well, delivering exactly the specified 3.0A. It looks well built, has a heat dicipador acquiring low temperature. Still do not know if dimable, but I'll find out soon.
    Cons:
    I find no cons, just say the output cables seem very "to righteous" change for the better. and the power LED, in my ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    100W LED driver module

posted by Luc6580 on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The power supply works perfectly wit the LED module 100W. It is very small:120 x 55x 35 mm. The power module delivers nearly no heat and makes no noise; so it has a good efficienty
    Cons:
    There are no holes in the module to fix it easy with screws in a fixture, you have to improvisate a bit to fix it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections