DX  » Community » Reviews » Designer's 2.8" Touch Screen Portable Multi-Media Player w/ 1.3MP Camera/FM Radio/AV OUT/TF (4GB)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:215 (21%)
  • 4 Star:7117 (71%)
  • 3 Star:82 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull product

posted by Mishavladimirow on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Has the same mesurements as other popular mobile devices and for that reason the gadgets for those can be used with this one. Good mp4 player sound quality okay, for that price great.
    Cons:
    The battery quality is not compareable to other more expensive products on the market but combined with some in car charging or...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth it´s cost

posted by runilagabo on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought this for my daughter. She had seen it on DX, and asked me if I could by it for her. She have used it for a long time. Had it on trips with her. have used it a lot, and it just works. I can only say that its the money worth, and maby more.
    Cons:
    Thr screen is not so easy to handle. Sometimes have to press a little hard to get it to work.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Movie, Audio player, Text Reader, and more.

posted by ieifood on 09/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's Functions: MP3(checked), WMA(not checked) Playback. Integrated Games, Integrated Camera that supports both Image and Video recording. Voice recording option is also available. TV out option that i have not confirmed yet to work properly, but i do not h...
    Cons:
    - The product came very scratched. The box was scratched, and so is the screen. It is still usable, just does not look very nic...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice

posted by narjax on 08/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Cheap price -Good memory -Easy to use menus, intuitive. -no problems with my 8GB TF card
    Cons:
    -came without a manual, but i don't know if necessary -without a good battery level -not very accurate translation of the Sp...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If all you need is functionality...

posted by MaskedHero on 07/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - price. It's best cost x benefit you can get. - It has many functionalities, like Sound EQ, Camera, WebCam, Games, Applications (yes, games and application), radio, txt reader, calendar.. - lightweight - Camera is awesome, better than I expected! - It...
    Cons:
    - Build quality is not that good. - Touch is not so sensitive. I catch myself jamming my fingers on the very small screen to g...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Greatest deal ever

posted by bramterlouw on 07/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * It's price of course. * The way it looks. * It's weight, it's absolutely amazing how little this device weights! * Camera and Webcam option is very usefull. Webcam works with my Windows 7 computer. You'll need to install standard webcam drivers and it wil...
    Cons:
    * Earphones suck. * Plastic Body * When plugging in a headphone or earphone (only with some of them) you'll hear a noise which ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good device for a reasonable price

posted by pelenas on 07/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    *Sound and video quality is OK as long as you are using good earphones. *Touchscreen is also OK, however, the package does not not include a protective layer or a pen for the screen. *Price! *The camera quality is better than I expected. *I found out that ...
    Cons:
    *Earphones would only be good if you are deaf. Seriously, sound quality is terrible and it feels very uncomfortable in the ears...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i love it

posted by wantabi on 07/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    So lets start, small, nice price, good looking, nice resolution, spanish!, easy to use, good quality sound, you can carry it in your pocket(please do not sit on it as I did :) It looks like a smart phone be sure people will ask about it, you can adjust the ...
    Cons:
    ok here we go: I was trying to take a picture and suddenly the imagen went frozen and blurry. I tried to turn it off and noth...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product good price.

posted by Anibal14 on 06/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Good desing. -Great price. -Support the most common file formats. -Many languages to choose from. -Built in speaker sound is good. -Touch screen is very responsive. -Real 4Gb. -It Works using windows 7 for me. -Fast charging. -Can expand the memory with TF...
    Cons:
    -Cheap build quality. -No A/V cable included. -Can not read mp3 at 320 kbs properly but 128 kbs is ok. -Touch screen doesn't co...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MP5 Player

posted by dnovy on 06/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap - Easy - Battery - Micro SD card - USB charging
    Cons:
    - Display - Plastic body - Radio
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections