DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Female M/F Audio Extension Cable - Grey (80CM-Length)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:587 (58%)
  • 4 Star:425 (42%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, good price.

posted by daniellial on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I liked the product. The quality and finishing is satisfactory for the price. The cable seems betters than others that I bought before.
    Cons:
    No cons. The channels are ok, not inverted. The product in general is fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lightweight extension cable

posted by ciubex on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I use this extension cable for a laptop with a Sony Ericsson handsfree earphones. (only the headphones not including the microphone) The cable is thin, this make the entire wire to be lightweight.
    Cons:
    I preferred a 90 degree male jack more than this, but I did not find anywhere. The cable seems to be fragile at the male jack c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pro cable with great build quality

posted by HebnH on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought 3 of those cables in different colors. This cable is very very thin and does a great job. build quality is great and the cable is very stretchy and probably won't torn so easily...
    Cons:
    The size of the cable is a little small for me, but other than that it has no cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Extension Cable

posted by DXfreak97 on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice extension cable, says "Sony" just like the picture shows, you can hear no difference in the sound quality like you can with other extensions.
    Cons:
    Its seems a bit fragile but its really not
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cable

posted by tveronese on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good cable in general, does its job properly and it's also small and looks sturdy. The length is good, not too long nor too short, just the right size.
    Cons:
    The wire is thin, so it seems breakable if you apply too much force pulling it, but nothing serious. I think that if you use wi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by tcoopman on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good built quality. The metal parts dont feel cheap. Thin and flexible cable. Gold plated connectors. Sound quality is perfect!
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Cable

posted by Sudip on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good Quality of Cable and Joints No loose connections like I have seen in other such cables. I would have loved it more if the length was longer. Most of the longer cables though have worse quality and I have found that the sound quality deteriorates on the...
    Cons:
    Durability wise the product is not good. My piece lasted for 3-4 months. Shipping to India takes about 3 weeks or more, and the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good build quality, came with a sticker over the end

posted by pcsrule on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -The build quality is very good, the ends are encased in metal and the cable is rubberized. -It seems to fit other audio connectors well
    Cons:
    Mine came with a sticker wrapped around and over the female side of the connector that left a sticky residue. It seems to have ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for it's price

posted by killernecrox on 11/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this because my samsung earphone was too short(70cm) and this helped greatly. With this extension cable, the audio does not get affected and is played as normal and is still booming !
    Cons:
    You gotta buy a few of these because it can only last like 2 months. Other than that no more cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good working cable for a good price

posted by auspex391 on 09/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - The grey color matches my HTC Desire S's grey color perfectly. - Sound quality seems o.k. from first tests - It works - At least on side (male connector) is gold-plated (or just looks that way) - Pretty cheap
    Cons:
    - Left and right channels are inverted - Seemingly fake sony logo printed on the female end - Female end is not gold plated (...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections