DX  » Community » Reviews » Full Range 0.7" LCD FM Transmitter with IR Remote + Car Charger for Iphone 3g/4
Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5919 (59%)
  • 4 Star:3812 (38%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat and compact

posted by karCrasche on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Neat device, easy to use and works perfectly with an iPhone and iPods. Remote control works and when it is plugged in it charges the iPhone/iPod. Can be used at home or in the car. Does not need a power supply which makes it nice and portable.
    Cons:
    The transmitter is not very powerful and any radio broadcast available on the same frequency will easily interfere as the produ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for car and sound equipment

posted by andrefneves on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The Transmiiter is small and fits perfectly into the design of the iphone. The range of the transmittion is very large and great for car, but can be always used on home to radio or sound equipment. Have a car charger that allows the iphone\ipod does not r...
    Cons:
    The buttons quality of the remote control, it is necessary to press hard.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and useful

posted by desolder on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The stereo in my car lacks AUX inputs or bluetooth, so I had to use an FM transmitter to connect my iPhone to the car stereo. This one does the job beautifully. The audio quality is really good. It's not quite CD quality, but good enough to enjoy music on ...
    Cons:
    Every now and then interference seems to bleed through, or the signal seems too weak and the stereo starts generating more stat...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works

posted by jmoportugal on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This thing works . just plug it in to the iphone and I can select any channel you want and it works great. pretty cheap price.
    Cons:
    works cheap don't need any instructions as it is very easy to use and understand
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Working fine

posted by Kevintjuhhhh on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When you have a radio without a USB of jack input this is the best solution for playing your iPhone/iPod music on the car radio
    Cons:
    We have 2 cars, one cars has the antenna on the front of the car and the transmitter works fine. But in the other car the anten...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works very well

posted by Joliel on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This thing works very well. I just plug it in to my iphone 4 and I can select any channel I want and it works great. Very good, pretty cheap price.
    Cons:
    The only problem with this item is the remote which is just a piece of plastic with some numbers on it that doesn't do anything...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Delivers what it promises, almost.

posted by Lucasramosp on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This gadget summarizes the meaning of EASE OF USE. You just need to connect to your device and voilà you are transmitting. The LCD works properly, setting the station is a simple task and the range is satisfactory (3~8 meters without obstacles)
    Cons:
    The charger only worked once. After that I only get the message that 'charging is incompatible with the device'. A pity :( The ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gadget

posted by lramossilva on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The gadget is very usefull and very funcional, has a good look and the remote controler is a good diferencial.
    Cons:
    Sometimes the FM transmission takes so much interference, in comparisson to other gadgets like these (I had others in the past)...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful item

posted by tuchez007 on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -the sound quality is good. -It is easy to use. -While you are listening music in your car, your iphone is charging. -I like to change music with the remote control - It is very useful in a trip or when you do not have a cd player. -If you compare with othe...
    Cons:
    -the Cable is a little bit small. -the volume buttons and others buttons do not work.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy little transmitter

posted by mmaddoxx on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This FM Transmitter and charger looks sleek and stylish compared to large bulky ones I have had in the past. The display lights up to show the selected channel and to indicate that the command has been received from the remote control. I have been able to e...
    Cons:
    The cable from the car adapter to the FM transmitter/charger is very short and limits where you can place your phone while it i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections