DX  » Community » Reviews » NexTORCH Silicone Grease for Flashlight Maintenance (Random Color)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7613 (76%)
  • 4 Star:244 (24%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic grease

posted by 13557 on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good solid silicone grease feels like the real thing that I have bought in my home country doesn't differ at all from the genuine grease I can guarantee that one. Awesome product. Buy these don't wait.
    Cons:
    Nothing to say to improve this grease a bigger size would be handy maybe a tin can 0.5L suggestion.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and effective

posted by Sedai1 on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Must have accessory for every responsible flashlight owner -Unbeatable price in a usual DX way -Keeps your flashlights tailcap turning smoothly
    Cons:
    -After greasing the tailcap feels a little bit "sticky", but I'm convinced it's designed to be the best maintenance f...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by ctraney on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This stuff is nice if your threads aren't anodized. This will make threads a lot tighter and waterproof.
    Cons:
    This stuff makes anodized threads kind of gross and dirty.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NexTORCH Silicone Grease for Flashlight Maintenance (Random Color)

posted by FireStone on 10/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Viscous 1. Easy-to-apply 2. Transparent in thin layer 3. small container (but it is good if you use the grease only for flashlights or watches)
    Cons:
    Didn't find
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by vlajus on 09/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good product, I use it for maintenance electric airsoft guns and for O-ring on my flashlight. Guns have very good condition after oiled with this grease. Flashlight was absolutly waterproof. Price is quite good for this grease.
    Cons:
    Very small package, for airsoft electric gun it is only for one use. Bigger package means smaller price in the end.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NexTORCH Silicone Grease for Flashlight Maintenance

posted by traderblue on 09/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Packed to the brim in a small and storage-ease container. I used this on my flashlight maintenance and also on my RC helicopters and cars' axle shaft or rotating components due to its plastic friendly silicone composite. I found this more versatile in appli...
    Cons:
    Due to open cover and collect usage, you need to be careful not to allow accidental dust, dirt or debris fallen in and got embe...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Stuff

posted by tikitarik on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Great consistency/stickiness - The amount they gives you lasts an incredibly long time, I've used it about 10 times so far and can't even tell. - Almost fluorescent cap makes finding it very easy. - Price is pretty good
    Cons:
    - Kind of a small container
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by jaselfor on 06/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very useful for Flashlight maintenance. I use it to improve the water resist of my watches, open the back and put a bit of NexTORCH silicone grease over the O-rings inside the watch, this grease will repel water. Very good packaing. - Silicone grease -...
    Cons:
    Good quality but not the cheapest product, maybe it could have been twice the amount of silicone grease for the price charged. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value

posted by Furaxx on 02/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Does exactly what it says on the tin, is ideal for flashlights and it does spread very well so even a small container will be enough for most people.
    Cons:
    None really, this is quite a simple product so not much to complain about!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb grease!

posted by cowana on 12/31/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is really great stuff! It is very thick and sticky grease that makes flashlight threads feel extreamly high quality. I've also used it on O-rings in watches - the stickiness makes it ideal for holding the O-ring in place as the back is screwed on. Exc...
    Cons:
    Not the cheapest product, and a very small tub. But I think the quality makes up for that!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections