DX  » Community » Reviews » E14 3W 260-Lumen 3200K Warm White Light Lamp Bulb (85~265V)
Sort by:
25 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4411 (44%)
  • 4 Star:5213 (52%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good LED bulb with warm light

posted by yarger on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice warm light. The best LED bulb i've oredered on dx.com. It is quite cheap and the quality is ok (works properly more than 1 year).
    Cons:
    No cons, imho.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice but too white

posted by Artvark2011 on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, and easy too use, and good if you need a white lamp
    Cons:
    Quality is not great, while screwing the buld in, the housing came loose (was treaded the other way around. And some glue visib...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice led-light

posted by Juha1 on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality LED-lamp with warm white light. Keeps quite cool and gives enough light. Quite nicely built!
    Cons:
    I bought together 7 of those, and 1 of them was cool white. Otherwice nothing so far...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice replacement for E14

posted by Leijona on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bright enough to my needs, better and brighter than normal 7W energy saving bulb. Saves energy. Looks good also. 5 of these lights my big livingroom evenly. Great bulb.
    Cons:
    You may have to tighten the bulbs cap a bit. It may be loose. Could be little cheaper, but I would buy more anyway.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bulb

posted by Dehumanizer666 on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Nice warm light, I have replaced 3 low-energy "SPARSAM" 7W lightbulbs (which say "260 lm" in the specifications, so exactly as this SKU) with 3 of these in the Ikea "Orgel Vreten" floor lamp and the color temperature is exactly...
    Cons:
    I got three and two of them had the bottom contact completely rusted, I had to remove the rust before installation. Other than ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bulb for a big candle

posted by dario.ramunni on 09/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Is a very cheap lamp to replace a traditional incandescent lamp. Es una lampara bastante barata para reemplazar a las velitas incandescentes tradicionales.
    Cons:
    Is not so bright comparing with 40w traditional incandescent lamp, even when this led lamp has a more cold color temperature th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I really like them!

posted by tuomonen on 09/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap! Price made it easy to step world of led lamps. Not as warm as old style bulbs but surprisingly nice color temp! My girlfriend also likes them.
    Cons:
    Nothing. Well, everything can always be cheaper.. But here in Finland these cost so much more. Only con is that i think thes...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Lamp

posted by dario.ramunni on 08/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The light is enoght bright to replace a traditional incandescent 40w lamp. Is a bit cold of my old warm white incandescent, but, the color is ok for me. La luz es suficientemente clara para reemplazar a una lampara incandescente normal de 40w. La luz es un ...
    Cons:
    The built is a bit suspect related to the quality. The glue appliance is not well terminated and the heat sink is very visible....
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough for night

posted by darkstalker on 07/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The low wattage used as compared to similiar brightness tungtsen or those energy saving bulb is sure a big welcome. Living in a tropical country, the heat output by these LED lamp mean i do not need to switch on my fan at night as compared to those other la...
    Cons:
    Well nothing much really just that the life span is still unknown since i have only been using it for less than a week. Price w...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    average product

posted by piteru on 06/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price of this bulb is not so bad, and if you pair a few, it gives a reasonable amount of light... don't expect anything which would blind your eye, it is 260 lumen only. Nevertheless, for places which you don't need thousands of lumens, suits.
    Cons:
    The build quality could be better. The heat sink is separated from the white base very easily when you turn the bulb in the soc...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections