DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal AC Charger for AA/AAA/6F22/18650 Battery (AC 100~240V/EU Plug)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7110 (71%)
  • 4 Star:213 (21%)
  • 3 Star:71 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good charger for this price

posted by valekss on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    In charger easily installed any size of a battery. The excellent charger for batteries and elements of a food of AA (1.2V), AAA (1.2v/370mA), KRONA (9V/120mA), 18650 (3.6V/320mA) and others. It is possible use in electric networks of Russia. AA battery char...
    Cons:
    The two-pin plug sometimes drops out of the socket.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well worth the money.

posted by ivica415 on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap all around charger. Works reliably. In my case it charges 18650's to 4.19 volts exactly after which it transitions to green light. Can charge a great number of other cells. Seems of reasonable quality for the price, it does not heat up excessively dur...
    Cons:
    The spring mechanism that holds the batteries in place is a bit awkward to use. The spring seems a bit too strong for this type...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yes,universal

posted by VirgilF on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this one is really universal.the only one that not fit in was LiOn 26650.a little modification ,and finally 26650 was charging too. Exactly what I need it.small,just for 1 piece to charge,and universal. there is one led which tells me everything I need.red ...
    Cons:
    the plug is weird.i couldnt find in whole apartment a socket to fit this plug. already said that is too little for a 26650.actu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dostoynaya vesch

posted by Daniil128 on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For Russian: Za svoi den'gi horoshaya shtuka! Ya dovolen! Deistvitel'no mozhno zaryadit' i Ni-MH i Li-Ion bez problem!
    Cons:
    Zaryadniy tok okolo 150 mA, t.e. zaryazhaet dol'she chem ya ozhidal! Kontakti ne ochen' raduiut nadezhnost'u, no pol'zovat' mo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger for the price

posted by emilcho86 on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, universal. This is the best charger for all around batteries, lightweight and easy to use. Has a led that changes from red to green when the bat is ready to use. Good build quality and easy to use.
    Cons:
    Only charges 1 battery, may be not as fast as the more expensive ones.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bom

posted by andrefrota on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    É realmente eficiente; Adapta-se a vários tipos de pilhas e baterias; Bastante compacto; Muito leve; Os pinos da tomada são retráteis, o que facilita ainda mais para guardá-lo; Luz de LED indicadora do status da carga.
    Cons:
    Material parece ser um pouco frágil; Carrega apenas uma pilha/bateria por vez; Tempo de recarga - foi superior a 3h para u...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy charger for all kinds of batteries

posted by Thijmen1994 on 11/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    All kinds of batteries can be charged with this charger. the powerplug can be fold in so it won't break when you put it in a drawer with other stuff. personally i use it for my trustfire 18650 batteries (sku:20392) which seems to really get the maximum out...
    Cons:
    doesn't fit into some of the modern sockets.. so you'll need an adaptor to make it work, but those are really cheap.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    charger for all battery

posted by Ivan85 on 11/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I use this charging nearly half a year. the charging very compact, the socket develops, it is convenient to carry with itself. charges quickly, has the LED indicator of a charge of the storage battery. it is easily arranged under any size of a battery. the ...
    Cons:
    The thin socket sometimes drops out of the socket. other shortcomings didn't reveal.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A wonderful charger for my TrustFire 18650 3.7V

posted by wff_sergey on 03/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Using a reliable charger for TrustFire Protected 18650 3.7V True 2400mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (SKU 20392) for over 2 months. Charge lithium batteries for the flashlight FandyFire HD2011 Cree XM-L T6 500LM 5-Mode White LED Flashlight (1 x 18 650) S...
    Cons:
    Frankly, cons as such is not found. To date, the charger is fully satisfied. Even a little inflated price does not upset me gre...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job for me.

posted by burkaygenc on 12/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I really needed a charger that can charge single batteries. Some of the devices I own requires 3 batteries to operate. Then once the batteries are depleted, you can only charge the two of them with regular chargers. Now with this charger I can charge the re...
    Cons:
    The plug type is old european and cannot fit into many modern sockets. You will need an adaptor to make it work. But the adapto...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections