DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal AC Charger for AA/AAA/6F22/18650 Battery (AC 100~240V/EU Plug)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
A wonderful charger for my TrustFire 18650 3.7V – Universal AC Charger for AA/AAA/6F22/18650 Battery (AC 100~240V/EU Plug) Reviews

posted by wff_sergey on 03/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Using a reliable charger for TrustFire Protected 18650 3.7V True 2400mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (SKU 20392) for over 2 months. Charge lithium batteries for the flashlight FandyFire HD2011 Cree XM-L T6 500LM 5-Mode White LED Flashlight (1 x 18 650) SKU 107151. The quality of the charger I have caused the positive emotions. Everything is made from the normal high quality plastic and quite ergonomic. His task Charger performs at 5 plus. 2400mAh battery is charged during heavy use for 30 minutes a day serves me more than 7 days.
Charges securely, allowing me to get the maximum capacity of my battery. Batteries are not strongly heated during charging.
Cons:
Frankly, cons as such is not found.
To date, the charger is fully satisfied. Even a little inflated price does not upset me greatly as a result.
Other:
Take it easy and intuitive device. It copes with one charging the battery at a time. Not very expensive, plain and simple device for charging, in a situation when you need to recharge a battery. I have repeatedly checked the batteries 18650.
Bottomline:
I recommend to you. This charger is lightweight, compact and does not take up much space. Really does a good job and does not require unnecessary interventions. It just works and works well. And it brings a lot of fun.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections