DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Human Shaped High Speed 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub - Black
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:404 (40%)
  • 4 Star:505 (50%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute looking yet practical product, recommended

posted by GuoAn on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is a great product for me cos it meets mine budget and useful, is lesser by half in price my place. The "individual" port allows slight "twist /turn" hence very easy to connects the USB(for mine case).
    Cons:
    NIL - cos for my case is exactly what I want.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun USB hub

posted by ytx9005 on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Interesting novelty shape - the way the ports are all on their own means that big USB plugs won't interfere with neighboring ports because of their size. It works fairly well. The price is pretty good too
    Cons:
    It can be slow. Speeds are not quite USB 2.0 speed, and the little red light all the time can be quite worrying at first. The c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good hub

posted by TKovac on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very useful and does his work. Nice to see smily face next to your lap :-) . I use it for keyboard, mouse and for loading battery for e-cigaret and he do all these things. I even spil some soda on it and everything is ok, he still work. He is very sim...
    Cons:
    Sometimes seems to be slow. Maybe they can use some better plastic and longer main cable that goes on comp.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Man Usb - good

posted by Bibbosapo on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Does what its supposed to do. - All ports work fine - good length on main cord. -
    Cons:
    - Odd shape - light can't be turned off, can be annoying at night.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product and very useful

posted by maro13 on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It has a very sympathetic. work perfectly all 4 usb connectors. Build quality is quite good. really very practical. great price.
    Cons:
    the connector could be longer for easy connection. prefer to be a USB 3.0 connector for speed
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny HUB

posted by Felipuss on 12/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -A cheap hub (VERU GOOD price) -Easy and smooth plug connections -Funny and efficient shape
    Cons:
    - Bad quality of the materials - No optional for external power source, this means you can't connect peripherals with some more...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Working - working - still working (okay but slow)

posted by janox on 10/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works! Easy to use, looks good/funny. Cool gadget that costs ten times more in my country.
    Cons:
    SLOW, almost seems to be USB 1, the head fell of after about a week, plastic parts are very fragile so be carefull.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sometimes nice

posted by Kasparodeal on 08/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Nice to have with my loptop wich have 2 usb ports (1 of them is broken.) -Easy to use just plug and play -No computer software required. -Cute shape of human my parents even like it.
    Cons:
    -One of the hand was broken apart at first day of using this USB port. -While using multiple devices, my mouse cursor seems la...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by Josect on 03/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice design, easy to use and with a little light when in use. The plastic quality is average, neither good nor bad. The arms and legs are flexible so that it will be easier to connect the devices.
    Cons:
    When you connect a keyboard does not adequately recognize me so I can not use. But if I have a scanner, a printer and a pen dri...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    usb dongle

posted by AvnerB on 01/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Connects easily and works well. I think that it is pretty straightforward to use, The plastic molding is a bit cheap though and I wouldn't be surprised if it falls apart within a year but all in all does the work
    Cons:
    Plastic molding is weak and one of the connections already broke apart. I stuck it back together with some tape and it still wo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections