DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Bumper Frame Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black
Sort by:
161 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:75121 (75%)
  • 4 Star:2337 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:12 (1%)
  • 1 Star:11 (1%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great fit But a few issues

posted by Pashotan on 10/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great fit. one piece (not like the apple shop bumper which has a shiny covering that come apart from the bumper). strong material. flexible.
    Cons:
    The original apple bumper was flexible and soft throughout, this one has a middle section running around the phone that is firm...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Bumper

posted by Hugomr on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The size is perfect, it fits perfectly in my iphone 4s. You can put your phone anywhere, protects front and back. Anyway, I suggest you to buy a protective film to avoid scratch.
    Cons:
    The appearance of the material is not so good, could be a little better.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by elisesaliba on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It perfectly fits my iPhone 4. Looks very nice and genuine, the buttons work well and the holes are covered perfectly. The rubber edges are very effective in stopping the phone from slipping. Cheaper than any other products of the same quality and at the sa...
    Cons:
    I just wish the product was offered in different colors. Other than that I can't think of any cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bumper

posted by guilhermecas on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well finished and strong, looks really good on the phone and reallly seems genuine. I definitelly recommend this product because it looks good and fits really well.
    Cons:
    The rubber parts have to be double fitted sometimes, but no problems at all. May be if the rubber was a bit more soft it would ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by marceloherval on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It deserves more than 5 stars! It's just perfect. Starting by the price. It's one of the cheapest cases available. The quality is outstanding. If you put the orginal one (by apple) side by side, you won't see any difference. Seriously. I've bought so many c...
    Cons:
    None at all. I've been using it by a week and I didn't find nothing bad. It's just amazing. Worst each cent. Go ahead.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Totally worth buying!

posted by sarse on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits perfectly on my iPhone 4s with screen protectors on both sides. Rubber edges keeps phone on the table and car desk. Doesn't slip from hand as easily as before either. Buttons work well. Looks pretty good. All the holes are exactly on their places.
    Cons:
    A little rough details but I'm sure it will wear down to smooth soon. Mute button is hard to reach because of sharp edges of th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    one of the best bumpers for under $5

posted by TVIRUS691 on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very cheap perfect fit (iPhone4/4S) the silver plastic buttons make you forget its even on your phone covers metal strip (signal problems solved) does not block speakers (most other ones do) prevents drop scratches (if you drop your phone it wont get scratc...
    Cons:
    hard to reach the mute switch cant charge your phone without removing it if your using a non genuine cable (only genuine charge...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just perfect. The best protector for your phone.

posted by darksplit on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's the best protector for your iPhone. Small but strong. You can put your phone anywhere, the glass is not gonna have scratches. If it falls, its not gonna break.
    Cons:
    After a long time, it starts braking. It's plastic, but that's not bad. It last for a very long time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice !

posted by MarioVFL on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The Protective Bumper Frame perfectly fits my iPhone 4, it as a nice color and texture, it really fit's either with the black and the white iPhone. I liked the materials, the rubber used does not allow your iPhone to slip if you put it on a table for example.
    Cons:
    I ordered a Green one, and the volume button does not respond when I press it, but in the case of this one, all works great.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good bumper

posted by RikiMcd on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good bumper, very similar to genuine apple bumper.By the way aplle genuine bumper its ten times more expensive than this one.Fits good and is made of good material too.All buttons are easy reachable, also fits good in hand.
    Cons:
    Acording to me there arent any cons.Only thing bad is that there arent many colors available.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 17
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections