DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Bumper Frame Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Pink
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9416 (94%)
  • 4 Star:61 (6%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fair product for the pricetag

posted by mrettich on 06/19/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap iPhone bumper, so i bougth several to replace one if it gets broke. They look nice (wel if youre into this color ofc). and protect youre iPhone very well. The rubbery parts of this bumper makes it very solid in youre hands, it wont slip easy. I l...
    Cons:
    Not very strong product, the rubbery (or is it silecone) parts get lose from the plastic parts over time. 1 every 3 months aver...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Bumper

posted by Centrio404 on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This bumper looks totaly great on iphone. It looks like apple original. It can protect iphone form scrathes and even a display crash. Mute button an + - buttons works well, access to dataport is not limited too. Headpohones cable is not limited
    Cons:
    It take quite a force to rip the bumper off. I was worried that i damage the bumper or iphone, but I guess it might be a good t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect fit for iPhone 4S

posted by FelipeRaimo on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect fit on the iPhone 4S, cutting plastic of excellent quality, design and paint very well made, tightly closed and informative written and easy to install on the device.
    Cons:
    The remação is not made easily, requires care and skill, you can unwittingly break the protection.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice!

posted by karanlik on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    My wife loves it! Great quality and very nice product! The buttons are chromed and the color is beautiful! Buttons works very well. A bit of pink color really bring life to my black iPhone. It feels very nice when holding in hand.
    Cons:
    Rubber rim gets dirty after a period of use. But u can clean it, and its looks very nice again!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Veeeery Nice!!!!

posted by sarahlinsl on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality, very well finished, very good material, the buttons fits perfectly! Very beautiful and durable.
    Cons:
    I didn't find any con, only the package which the product came in was a bit damaged, but I don't think this can be a con.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality iPhone bumper

posted by morpeus22 on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great quality bumper for iPhone. Especially to this price. Buttons and frame are in good steardy plastic, while the outer rim is made of rubber.
    Cons:
    Rubber rim gets dirty after a period of use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cheap bumper

posted by ltjessem on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap - Fits tightly around the phone, works with both the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s - Easy to put on and take off - Protects phone from bumps, dropping etc. - Nice "chrome" buttons for volume and power buttons. - Helps stop the phone from sliding...
    Cons:
    No cons about the product itself yet, it works as advertised but shipping took well over 2 months.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Arnoldbautista73 on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good cheap plastic and rubber, fits iPhone 4/4S pretty well. Own personal buttons for volume control and sleep button on top. Pricing was just right for a nice looking bumper case
    Cons:
    Took a while to receive But other then that it is still a pretty good cheap case that is worth waiting for.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy and Cheap protection

posted by Frankmans on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is one of the easiest to use and cheapest protection for your precious iPhone that you can find. It does use metal inlays (the same as with the official bumper).
    Cons:
    The quality is definitely not the same as that of the official product, but for this price you can buy so many bumpers compared...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice bumper.

posted by Kristalwar on 10/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    First of all, I really like the bumper and for that I have the following reasons. - It fits great on both my iPhone 4 and 4S. - The color is as shown on the pictures. - The price is great for this product. - It really helps to protect the iPhone from getti...
    Cons:
    It has some cons though: - I've ordered other colors before, and the edge around the 30-pin connector became a bit loose after...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections