DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Bumper Frame Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - White
Sort by:
65 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6945 (69%)
  • 4 Star:2516 (25%)
  • 3 Star:53 (5%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for its price

posted by xXWhatEverXx on 08/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The bumper looks and feels just like the original Apple bumper for the iPhone 4 and 4S. You can lay it flat on on a table and the back of your iPhone won't touch the surface. The grippy plastic prevents it from slipping out of your hand and all other surfac...
    Cons:
    The sleep wake button feels a little flimsy and moves about a millimeter left and right. On the inside of the case is a little ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Outstanding bumper

posted by marceloherval on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this case and the black one. They're both amazing. It deserves more than 5 stars! It's just perfect. Starting by the price. It's one of the cheapest cases available. The quality is outstanding. If you put the orginal one (by apple) side by side, y...
    Cons:
    None at all. I've been using it by a week and I didn't find nothing bad. It's just amazing. Worst each cent. Go ahead. Don't l...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product!!!!!!

posted by dantashelder on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good product, quality and beauty, completely compatible with chargers tailored to fit it without further problems. Can be connected to docks without a problem, the buttons work perfectly without the need to press them hard.
    Cons:
    The material could be a product of higher quality making the final product quality was higher. But nothing to make sure your ce...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, but bad collor

posted by lukashoes on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Very good build quality -Provides an excellent fit to my iPhone 4 -Volume controls en lock button remain easy to use -Everything remains accesible: chargerport, 3,5mm port, speakers at the bottom, sillence button
    Cons:
    -The rubber will turn yellow in the a couple of days. It attracts dirt very easily and there is no easy way to clean it, so the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For the price... A great acquisition

posted by BrenoSLopes on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Construction is just fine and for its price, it does the protection job, which is the reason you buy it.
    Cons:
    1) there are some edges, specially when there is a joint between the rubber and the plastic. You can remove it with your nails....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price and quality

posted by g9000z on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bumper is well-built and it fits just nicely to the phone Price is just awesome, with this kind of quality u will get it 5 times more expensive in Apple store Color is nice! blend perfectly with my white iPhone Easy to put on, and it is tight
    Cons:
    A little cons, just the white plastic is still new, and it feels a little rough, maybe because it is just come out of factory
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap but good

posted by alextorex on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * probably the cheapest bumper I've ever gotten for my iPhone. * good quality, solid build * nice feeling of the volume and the lock screen buttons (unlike with other bumpers I've owned)
    Cons:
    * the silicon edges are a bit grey-ish, making them appear slightly dirty/dusty; not a deal breaker, just not as in the photo
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Maravilha!

posted by kk1999 on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Já comprei várias! É realmente muito bom! Cumpre o que promete! Tem uma excelente funcionabilidade. Não tira a beleza do iphone e protege muitíssimo bem! Meu iphone já caiu várias vezes no chão e não teve nem um ...
    Cons:
    Nem tanta durabilidade... Os botões prateados começam a perder o tom, ficando escurecidos, e a parte emborrachada suj...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by resmitatil on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good bumper. Fits perfect to my iphone 4s. Control buttons can be reachable with case. It is perfectly protect sides and edges of screen.
    Cons:
    My car charger cant work with this case. Original charger is ok and works good. But my car charger not fit with this case. This...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its good, average good.

posted by nicosandller on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its very easy to use. It fits the iphone like a dear and very easy to remove. It also looks very nice and feels very well when held. I get tired of cases very quick and this one still feels usefull and stylish after 4 months of usage. Its very protective...
    Cons:
    The quality of the material is a bit below average, but its worth the price. With time, its white colour might lose a bit of ch...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections