DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective TPU Plastic Back Case for Ipod Touch 4 - Black
Sort by:
38 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7428 (74%)
  • 4 Star:249 (24%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality case for Ipod touch 4

posted by bbrriiann on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice looking, excellent quality, excellent protection. Dropped my Ipod a few times on the street, the case protected it VERY well
    Cons:
    maybe it could have been a bi tighter on the sides, will improve how fine it lays in your hands
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protects your iPod and also lets more discreet.

posted by vitorwolff on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use this case on my iPod every day, she got more than a month and have no problem with it, that was the case earlier in my iPod had damaged the metal housing, I polish the iPod and since then with this new case had no problems.
    Cons:
    At the buttons could be a little softer to tighten, this is not really difficult to use, but it would be nicer if it was pressi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good

posted by victorhlo on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Just enjoyed it, very cheap, but relatively good quality of the product. Fits well to the iPod shape. Good to hold and touch. Better than the silicone cases. Good material made too. Neutral and discrete color. Very skinny, does not increase the dimentions o...
    Cons:
    The finish is not that well. Not anything that disrupts the usage. The back scratches little easy. Edges of the corners weren't...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Review after using it for almost 1,5 years.

posted by babipang on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a perfect case for people who want a cheap, simple and black case. It protects your iPod great from scratches. Ships fast and the price is great. Around 1/10 of the price of a case like this from my local store. Fits around your iPod perfectly, no p...
    Cons:
    The corners are not perfect but that's barely noticable. You can probaly correct this with sandpaper. But it didn't borther me ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost perfect for an incredible price

posted by xfer62 on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The cover is really flexible and the ipod fits correctly. My ipod's back is now well protected. Besides is thick enough to avoid any big impact due to falls.
    Cons:
    Volume buttons are covered and I don't feel easy turn up or down the volumes (not hard anyway) The hole for the camera is a bit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just perfect

posted by BB7HUN on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Dirty cheap. I think this is the cheapest case in this category. - Fits and protect as well. I dropped my iPad a bunch of times and don't even scratched or broken. - Adds a very nice and soft grip. Stay on the table and can't slide around. - The material ...
    Cons:
    I already own it half a year ago, and still perfect. No cons. :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Review Protective TPU Plastic Back Case for Ipod Touch 4

posted by jonathandalle on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a nice, good looking case, and it's made of a kind of rubber, so your ipod won't fall out of your pockets. It's a bit sticky, but a contra is that there's a lot of dust on your case. The case is also very cheap.
    Cons:
    The ipod isn't 100% fitting in the case. The case is a little too big, though this isn't a big problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap case, egde could be better

posted by DaanWielens on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The case is very cheap and the feel is good, not too soft but also not too hard. The case fits nice around the iPod and the edges coming over the top of the iPod are small.
    Cons:
    The edges on the sides of the case are glued or melt together and on the left top corner there was a sharp piece of plastic poi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good case

posted by harryxd on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The quality is good and smooth. The buttons work sucesfully. The camera is work good. And all other entries work well. The rise and fall of volume has its own buttons to the default ones are not damaged, and work very well.
    Cons:
    The case does not stand a blow or a fall, just scratches and gouges. The case fits well but is a little fat on the sides.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Case

posted by alter on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a great case athat fits perfectly to the ipod touch 4th gen. Extremely slim and makes it look good while protecting it.
    Cons:
    Doesn't protect the front, nor does it really protect agaisnt shocks, but still protects from scratches and minor bumps (no den...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections