DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish 9-LED 8000mcd White Light Flashlight with Strap - Black (3*AAA)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just Great

posted by Edegar1974 on 06/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The light is really bright, the body is very small, but is strong. Last week it just fell off my hand (I was not using the strap, unfortunatelly) at like 2,5 m/8 ft, and it's working just fine. Not even a scratch. It uses 3 AAA batteries (doesn't come with)...
    Cons:
    None, it works just great!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, cheap and bright

posted by ConcreteDonkey on 09/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - This flash light is extremely bright, I own a much more expensive brand name flash light which was gifted to me and I wasn't expecting this to be able to compete with it, however it produced an extremely bright beam. - The flash light itself is fairly sm...
    Cons:
    - The build quality isn't great, one of the LED's already seem to be dying in the flash light. However the light it produces is...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice flashlight

posted by DXMarkS on 06/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The black finish holds up nicely against scratches and doesn't wear off. - Works a long time on a single pair of batteries, at least 2 hours. - Has a clicky switch instead of a twist switch. - Is pretty fall resistant, i've dropped it multiple times onto...
    Cons:
    - The lens is glued into place so can't access the LEDs. - Doesn't have an o-ring in it so I wouldn't count on it to be water r...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good investment

posted by nsmarr on 02/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    i just ordered a bunch of these and i'm surprised with the quality! the unit itself is very light and doesnt feel heavy at all. 9 leds are super bright compared to my single led. the best part is the price especially where im from a unit like this cost atle...
    Cons:
    only thing i dislike is the casing of the uni is very thin and you get this feeling that if you drop it it'll easily break the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Little lamp little review

posted by kazenokage on 12/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The main pros of this lap are the dimensions and the low consumption. Leds are really bright and his low dimensions are useful mainly if you, like me, bought this to have a light in your car for when might be necessary take a look inside the engine in the ...
    Cons:
    Build quality is really low power on interrupter leave you the sensation that will broke in few time. Till now it still work bu...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections