Sort by:
70 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:3424 (34%)
  • 4 Star:5941 (59%)
  • 3 Star:75 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The greatest secret box ever

posted by leoplasenzotti on 09/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This secret box is perfect! I have lots of them, but this is the best... Greately made, pieces don't fall apart (most of secret boxes get their system broken after a few uses, this still works). The finishings are ok, every friend of mine who tryed to openi...
    Cons:
    If you don´t remember how to open it, you´ll have to go to see the photographs, it´s realli well done! This happ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice box

posted by 2666374 on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice wooden box, never saw this kind with extra drawer... Bigger than I thought, nicer than I expected. Good for hiding stuff. It's simple and easy to use, you just have to think a litte bit (if you already know the secret of "normal" boxes), and ...
    Cons:
    Could be cheaper, but is a nice product. Not really useful and I'm guessing it's getting easier to open the "main" dr...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    mysterious box

posted by DvdIT on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's fun. Is a solid wooden box, but, after some trick manipulation, you can find two drawers! IT's fun and the (small) drawers can have some utility. It is also really fun show it to your stubbon friends and bet they can't open it.
    Cons:
    It's wood, so, be aware of chippings. The drawers are small, you cannot insert anything medium-size; just some keys and tips an...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool "gag" gift

posted by KyleFraser on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a neat little box where you can hide small items, or use it just for fun with friends. I purchased it as a gift for a young person, but when we actually opened it to use it, it took all of the adults to figure out how to open it. The manufacturers...
    Cons:
    There's nothing wrong with it, but, it's a little wooden box...not the most useful thing in your life.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very well done

posted by FelipeRaimo on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    product in great condition, well packaged and undamaged. I had never purchased anything like this and for sure if I need to buy more buy.
    Cons:
    Only one plastic packaging, could have come in a protective case for being made ??of wood, could have damaged any of the parties.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A GOOD MAGIC BOX

posted by tsfghana on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    seriously good! perfect for hidden agendas.oops! very difficult to open at first, exactly why it was developed. the color choice is also perfect, brings back a lot of memories from the old times. protects your delicate tiny materials from dust, termites, in...
    Cons:
    No cons please. If you have one then change your mind!!!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Box with Secret Drawers...

posted by JDask on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Can help you hide things -If they don't know what it is,it's really hard to open -Fits easily in the enviroment -Good for decoration in living room,kitchen or bedroom
    Cons:
    -Drawers expected larger -Not carefully made(looks destroyed) -Not well painted -Had to remove some glue
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun little box

posted by panton86 on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works great. Takes a hvile for freinds to open it. And a fun way to store rings and jewelry
    Cons:
    it's obvious that there must be a large room in the box. You have to open the small room to get to the big. it should be the ot...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great Stash box

posted by bboyicecream on 01/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This box has a great build: -It is sturdy -It does not let people easily find where the openings are. -It has quite a bit of space in it. -It fools people and becomes a conversational piece. -This stash box easily masks smells without people wandering arou...
    Cons:
    The painting job was poorly done. (not a big deal since i can paint it myself) The quality of it is alittle bit poor. So don't ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great magical box

posted by jbuel1029 on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Compact, tricky, affordable box. A great little puzzle box geocaching. In the trip from Singapore, to California, USA to Tokyo, Japan it took a beating. But a little wood glue fixed it right up. I know that this box will provide a lot of brain-teasing fun f...
    Cons:
    Tough to find this box anywhere else. So the option of doing a price comparison just wasn't there.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections