DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston Data Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive (16GB)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Lots of space for backups. – Genuine Kingston Data Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive (16GB) Reviews

posted by Kapiiitan on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Great flash drive for a good price. - writing/rading speed is very good, you can store many things in this unit (i.e: 2 fullhd movies, 4000 songs, etc) and it will work perfect when required - really small. I haven't bought kingston flash drives in years, but i was surprised of how small they are now (my last one of this series was the cutting-edge 1gb flash drive, 6 years ago) - Packagge just like the one you can watch on your local stores.
Cons:
- I think the useful space could be more. I have 15.504.932.864 bytes available (14.7 gb) - I just remeber why i haven't bought this kind of drives in a long time: it's white, no decorations!
Other:
- Useful if you must carry heavy files with you, the speed transfer rate goes from 11 to 18 mb/s according to the benchmark i made (hdtach)
Bottomline:
- A good choice, with this speed you can even use it to store HD movies and then play them on your media center.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections