DX  » Community » Reviews » 3W 60-Lumen 2-Mode Front White Light with Mount for Bike - Black + Silver (3*AAA)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:506 (50%)
  • 4 Star:506 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for the price

posted by ThiagoPM on 01/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Powerful bright light (despite i believe it isn't true 3W), low battery consumption, comes with batteries.
    Cons:
    Nothing important, i just prefered if used a pair number of batteries and cheaper AA instead AAA.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great light acording to the price.

posted by PeP33 on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The kind of fix to the bike is great easy to take it off and use it as a normal pocket bike. So if you left your bike outside (as on a bike parking) you could avoid thiefs just taking it. Overall well build.
    Cons:
    It doesn't make all the light you would like, but at that price it's great. Make more light than other +20$.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Buy - LBS Guy was checking it out!

posted by safelight on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great light and even better light mount, with steady and strobe this light is all you need to be seen and to see when riding in the dark... need a more powerful light, just slide it in this holder and go. I'm not rich but still would pay the high price for...
    Cons:
    None, I'd think if you want a main headlamp you get this, if you want to blind on coming traffic, get two and have roosters sin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A useful gadget.

posted by alexlimmy on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a very useful bright torch that is great for riding at night. The connection onto the handlebar is very strong and it can also be used with other torches.
    Cons:
    Sometimes the torch changes from light to flashing if my bike hits a bump in the road. This can be a little annoying if you are...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Light works OK but not 3 Watts bright as advertised

posted by mifong on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great price; uses standard batteries. Handle bar clip works OK. Mounting clip can take other small lights with standard sized body.
    Cons:
    Compared to my Planet Bike 2W light which costed 5 times the price, this light is not as bright nor have a beam spread as wide...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid, reliable light

posted by OldZephyr on 10/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Mount and Light both feel strong -- on-off switch is positive. Decent light -- certainly enough to be seen. Battery life thus far is good. Mount does does not get loose thanks to rubber bushings.
    Cons:
    Battery holder in light feels flimsy. Hasn't been a problem thus far, but it isn't up to the standard of the rest of the light ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good and cheap

posted by aniruddh on 03/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap, enough bright, very tough with very good built quality, fully aluminium body, still quite small in size.
    Cons:
    - The brightness falls down a bit, with few hours of use, so I can say consumes battery fast enough. - It's not the brightest ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tough crowd in here...

posted by royphil345 on 09/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The mount is excellent quality. Either the light or the whole mount can be removed without tools. The mount is sold separately here on DX for less than $3.00 if a replacement is ever needed and any 3-AAA light will fit the mount. The light is of good qualit...
    Cons:
    I can't belive all the cons people are listing here for the price. Tough crowd... LOL!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item at good price

posted by lncoll on 09/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bright enough to drive off-road in the night. Solid aluminum body. Easy to mount bracket. Blink function for day use. Good batteries last enough for a night run.
    Cons:
    Front glass is just a thin plastic, may be can get humidity this way. Not tested. The bracket is not weight centered, so it tu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fine but not that bright

posted by soso1 on 05/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality. The batteries lasts for many hours. The build quality is better than sku 22095. Very easy to mount and dismount. Nice package. Comes with a set of batteries. The mount can be adjusted in many ways.
    Cons:
    This light is not as bright as i expected. It even not as bright as the 50lm 1W sku 22095.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections