DX  » Community » Reviews » 3W 60-Lumen 2-Mode Front White Light with Mount for Bike - Black + Green (3*AAA)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very simple and bright enough, good for the price

posted by moskovtsev on 10/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    (1) Very simple design, looks very rigid and reliable; (2) Bright enough to see the road in any circumstances; (3) Well focused, reaches as far as thirty meters.
    Cons:
    (1) Light has blue tint, which I don't like (2) All the light is focused to a narrow beam so that there is very little diffuse ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent portable personal light!

posted by lulla3 on 09/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent portable personal light! I was very surprised that it can illuminate very far from where I stand. I even used in a very dark room to try it. It was very helpful to change some screws in the bike another day. I really recommend it. Great price ...
    Cons:
    nothing to comment against it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Powerful Flashlight for the bicyclist

posted by zetabola1 on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Powerful Flashlight in fixed mode and strobe mode, fully metal body, the mounting system on the bike seems strong at the moment, all plastic, but has a good set of small screws and nuts
    Cons:
    the LED is not centered on the parabola mirror, so does not exploit the full performance of the LED, but does not affect much, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3W 60-Lumen 2-Mode Front White Light with Mount for Bike

posted by vedii on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Strong metal body, waterproof (from heavy rains, not drop in water), not heavy, shines very bright, you can see bright light ~60 meters away. This is all you need for a great flashlight at such a low price.
    Cons:
    Cant find any cons about this light.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect bicycle headlight!

posted by slopedoff on 03/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -metalic cover/plastic mounting base -excelently designed -built quality -very very bright -it can light in the dark very far away -wide and powerful angle of sight -very very low priced (compared to those who sale at the shops, brands such as cat's e...
    Cons:
    -don't depend on the strobe function because it is a bit dark and no so useful (buy it only for headlight) -might be energy "e...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections