View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Nice magnetic floating spinner! – Magnetic In-Air Suspending and Hovering Gyro Reviews

posted by Lizarb on 10/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- The magnetic set is very good to spend time and to exercise some hand skills. - It's good for children, being a very interesting stuff to attract them to study the field of Physics. So, teachers can buy it to teach their students. - It works perfectly as it's supposed to.
Cons:
- The build quality is not so good. The paint of spinner didn't keep for long, as it fall down everytime in the floor. - Also, the pieces that make the spinner have broken (just separated) after falling down some times. But, I could fix it by just using a strong glue. - It may take some time to get the spinner floating. But this is part of the entire set, because we need to make a few tests using the plastic and metal pieces in order to change the magnetic base angle and/or the spinner's weight.
Other:
I saw this kind of magnetic floating spinner in a Jakie Chan's movie (I don't remember what was it). When I see the same spinner here in DX I buy it right away! I thought I'd never find something like that.
Bottomline:
- You won't regret for buying this magnetic spinner! It's worth to buy it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections