DX  » Community » Reviews » TrustFire X6 SST-90 5-Mode 2300-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight with Batteries Set (3*18650)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
It's fantastic! – TrustFire X6 SST-90 5-Mode 2300-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight with Batteries Set (3*18650) Reviews

posted by Fregat on 02/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
I've never seen anything like it! It's fantastic. I can not judge about the number of lumens, but 2300 seems to be true. I have a chandelier in a room with 3 lamps of 100 watts each. If you instead turn on the flashlight - it becomes no less a light! The quality of housing is very good. Flashlight pleasure to hold in their hands. Big and heavy - you can use for self-defense. :) Shoulder strap can be very useful for its weight and dimensions.
Cons:
Box is much more primitive than it looks in the photo. Just cardboard. Already came slightly damaged. For this price you can expect a more durable and practical suitcase. Box went in the trash. Diode curve thrown into the reflector. Not centered. To form the beam is almost not affected, but unpleasant. One charger for 3 battery - not very convenient. especially considering that the charge lasts a night or more. The cost of the charger - about 3-4 dollars if you add a second in a box, then it will affect the price of just 2%, but will take more positive emotions.
Other:
Bottomline:
If we remember that lamps of similar brightness are 500-1000 dollars - the lantern is an excellent

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections