DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Car Cigarette Powered 1000mA USB Adapter/Charger - White (12~24V)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8511 (85%)
  • 4 Star:152 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what I needed !

posted by lennylemons on 01/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is an excellent product to have, even if its just for emergencies. How many times have you been on a long journey and your kids complain about their phones or ipods going dead. This product will solve all those problems. All you have to do is plug it i...
    Cons:
    I honestly cant see how there would be any cons with this product. It does what I want it to do and nothing more.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic car charger

posted by Declan1 on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are great for powering up your phone from the cig lighter in the car. I always plug my phone into the charger via the universal charging cable when I am using the navigation app on my phone. Plugs in easily and has a led light when plugged in correctly
    Cons:
    No cons really apart from the metal sliders which attach into the lighter socket. They are a bit flimsy so be careful,unplugging.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cigarette powered USB adapter

posted by schneider133 on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This mini car cigarette powered USB adapter/charger is very useful and is working very well! I tried it in my car and it charges my iphone very good! I also measured the volt-level and it's perfectly 5V! Also the build quality is very nice. You are not goin...
    Cons:
    I can't find any con on this product. The USB-cable I used fitted verry well in this adapter and it charges my iphone perfectly...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by posner on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very small. However, it can be very useful if you are into your car and somehow you need to charge some USB device such as cellphones, fans, mini refrigerators, televisions, etc. The charger works OK, it is a normal 5v USB charger. The white color i...
    Cons:
    I see no cons for this particulary item.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product Great Price

posted by irshad86 on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great charger and adapter for all kind of usb powered gadgets or mobile phones. Good quality and amazing price. Works great and has a nice look as well. Plug in and use immediately. Relax and let your mobile phone charge while you drive.
    Cons:
    None. No cons for this product. Great price and quality. No cons at all
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Car charger with USB

posted by neiba on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very good product. The mobile batteries of smartphones last very short, because you use the mobile a lot, searching in internet, talking to whatsapp, line, skype,...and, If you use that to work, and you have to go to different places in the same day,...
    Cons:
    The only thing that I would like to change is the envelopment. It arrives into a little plastic bag, the same bag that you froz...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gostei

posted by fercabralb on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    O preço pago foi o maior atrativo por eu comprar esse produto aqui no Dealextreme. O produto chegou em bom estado..
    Cons:
    Algumas vezes não fucionava se não fosse com o cabo original do Iphone. Outras vezes a luz não acendia e sem mo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does a good job

posted by jptje1972 on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This cigarette USB charger is very nice. It is cheap, but it does not look cheap at all. I use it to charge my iPhone 4S or to supply power to my TomTom GPS navigator. The little LED light is very useful, as you can check if there is power.
    Cons:
    Sometimes it flips out of the cigarette lighter holder and stops charging. So sometimes you have to push it back a little! Coul...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I liked a lot, use a lot!

posted by fercabralb on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheap usual only in withe color always saves me when my iphone or my ipad is no battery. as we say in Brazil "breaking a twig," very cheap, I would regret it if I had not bought, not just for my iphone but also for the galaxy s2 from my boyfriend....
    Cons:
    only works with the original iphone wire
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Cost Benefit

posted by helycabral on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Power indicator led is clear, that's great because don't disturb you when you're driving! It is very small. But it is easily removed You can charge many electronic itens Great Price
    Cons:
    It didn't look so strong, but it work efficient! I don't have any other cons!!!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections