DX  » Community » Reviews » E71 2.2" LCD Dual SIM Dual Network Standby Quadband GSM TV Cell Phone with FM (Black)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price quality relation

posted by timyotol on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The cel has stunning metal design, powerful processor, and a beautiful resolution screen. It runs goog J2me S.O, takes great pictures, and has a feature-packed camera app.
    Cons:
    The bad: Sealed case design means no SD expansion slot The packaging is very bad The front camera resolution
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good phone, but

posted by rustamgrf on 10/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Shipping fast. Phone came in a box, the build quality is good (4 +). Two SIM cards, sd card 4GB works fine, the TV (as many as 17 channels), radio, camera and video, 2 batteries --- It works!
    Cons:
    Came to me with no phone in the Russian language menu (not Russified.), and in the product description says that there is. At t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by BloodDeath on 06/27/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    All functions of the device works great, I was very surprised, value for money ideal for such a device. Two sim cards work well together and the phone is not seen no significant adverse effects
    Cons:
    - Not very good support for Russian language. - The value that is written on the camera does not match reality. - Body mate...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Successful purchase

posted by fvb852 on 05/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Successful combination of the price and quality. All functions declared by the seller work. A complete set full Has very much pleased Russian presence Very much pleases presence Dual Sim.Separately I will note that radio works without ear-phones it very well
    Cons:
    Camera resolution is not true. But for such price better it is not necessary to expect
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good phone but...

posted by Mirkovich on 01/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - AWESOME. - Big colourful screen with good resolution - Has 2 cameras. - Can be used as a webcam, pendrive, or modem. - Nice TV, nice FM, nice MP3 function. - Package came with 2 batteries, headphones, USB cable and a charger. - It can be charged using the...
    Cons:
    - Bad sound quality on the use as a phone. - Mine broke speaker (not the one used for phone calls, the one used for TV, FM and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    E71 dual SIM

posted by yvishov on 01/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks good, SIM install/removal easy. Speaker is good enough. Worked as expected(Both SIM's were recognized, able to call/recieve calls. FM radio is functional.
    Cons:
    Manual could more informative Battery is weak (but I expected that and there is spare battery) TV function is useless in countr...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item

posted by AleIII on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    All functions in phone declared by the vendor is working.Such as Bluetooth, 2 sim standby, TV, Java, the camera,motion Sensor and so on. Phone is made qualitatively. For me very important correct Russian. Russian in this phone is correct.
    Cons:
    Camera resolution is not true. But for such price better it is not necessary to expect
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections