DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish 8-LED Blue Light Digit Stainless Steel Bracelet Wrist Watch - Black (1*CR2016)
Sort by:
31 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5517 (55%)
  • 4 Star:4514 (45%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks and works great!

posted by DevDaew on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The watch looks really nice when it is turned off. When it is on, the display is really bright so it is easy to see. It is easy to configure it (it can be done in less then a minute). Material feels good and is not too light.
    Cons:
    Compared to regular watch it is less convinient because you have to press a button every time you want to use it. The part with...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great looking LED watch

posted by glenalec on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really interesting looking - people often don't realise it is a watch until I show them how it works and are impressed by how the LEDs blend in to the shape when not in use. Setting time/date/12-24hr is relatively easy once you work it out. This model is a ...
    Cons:
    Like all LED watches, difficult to read in daylight and can't display continuously, so just glancing at the watch won't tell yo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Led Watch

posted by regalraptor on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The most important pro tip is its price, but the relation price/quality is not bad either. Very easy to configure, no need for a manual yet it comes with one. Ideal weight and it really looks cool in my wrist.
    Cons:
    The item's packaging is terrible, it came in a single plastic bag, unbelievable it reached me in one piece. Other minor thing i...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bought for friend, want one in future

posted by onfire5323 on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Ver nice quality, nice and slick -Nice size -Comes in such strong packaging that I almost couldn't get off, very protective -Came brand new, no fingerprints, scrathes or nothing -came with batteries and instructions were easy -I can't stop telling other pe...
    Cons:
    -All that I can think of is that I bought this one for a friend and didn't get myself one-I want to in the future! -also, it is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smaller nicer lava watch

posted by MetroB on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Got this to replace another Lava watch that died. It is smaller which actually makes it look better and this is really black as opposed to the black chrome versions. Blue lighting is nice all my others are red. Still has good weight despite smaller dimensio...
    Cons:
    Did notice that the LEDs had slightly different intensities but that is minor. As usual hard to read in direct sunlight. Didn'...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent gift to yourself

posted by dabaron on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sturdy build, feels good quality, simple and easy to set up and use. Plus it looks really nice even when it's not lit up on your wrist.
    Cons:
    Didn't arrive with any packaging so it would be difficult to give as gift. The only other issue is actually reading the time as...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Built quality

posted by hhgtg42a on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The build quality is solid. Blue leds are very good and can be seen in day light too. Easy to use and setup.
    Cons:
    Belt is very small. Can not fit the adult wrist. Fits kids wrist perfectly.LED are deep within the ridges so you cant see the t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Jewellery with utility

posted by MetroB on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It doesn't have 8 LEDs there are are 28 LEDs. It's smaller than my last faceless watch which makes it more bracelet like as it has a flatter profile. My intention was to wear one on each hand to double as jewellery (one red one blue). LEDS are bright enough...
    Cons:
    There is no way to get an automatic time alert like on the hour but that's not a flaw per se and it conserves battery power to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Couldn't be happier with this!

posted by VinnyMac316 on 08/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This watch looks like a fairly decent bracelet by itself. The LEDs light up in a non-intrusive way. The readout is clear and large enough that you don't have to look twice. Looks vibrant in the dark! It comes in a compact form-factor and still fit m...
    Cons:
    In regular daylight, it is sometimes difficult to see the LEDs. This is no fault of the manufacturing process; rather its becau...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Eye catching and inexpensive

posted by elfgrin on 08/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It looks awesome. Everyone is always commenting on it. It cost less than a rubber band watch here. Digital watches keep essentially perfect time. It's subtle, yet stylish.
    Cons:
    It's impossible to read in sunlight. The paint scratches off rather easily. 12 hour time lights up a bar for PM time, which mak...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections