Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Nice and decent.
- LEDs are very bright, looks really cool in the dark and visible in direct sunlight.
- Clasp is good.
- Easy to use, does come with instructions too.
- Shows hour and minutes, month and day, seconds and can show 24-hour time or 12-hour time.
- Built quality. Machine feels a little loose.
- Bracelet's not stainless steel. Just painted shiny.
- Very lice looking. If you like to wear metal bracelets and stuff, this is really great, has some nice sounds of the metal touching it's other metal parts and from distance no one says it's a watch.
- It's light. For some that's a pro for some a con. For me it's a con as i think a metal bracelet watch should be heavy.
Nice looking bracelet/watch, feels a little cheap in general but sure gets every one's attention.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.