DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Compact SX-910A Sporty Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset (10-Hour Talk/135-Hour Standby)
Sort by:
35 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8630 (86%)
  • 4 Star:145 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better sound than expected.

posted by requemao on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The sound is much better than I expected at this price. Powerful enough to listen to music while on the street or while running. The headset is very stable and does not wiggle if you move your head, even if you run, jump, etc. Also it folds in a way that ma...
    Cons:
    Seems to lose signal sometimes when I'm walking around with my cellphone in my pocket. The problem dissappears if I move the ce...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly what I needed

posted by thelostdreamer on 08/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Tested with a Sony Xperia Arc S, a Nexus 7 tablet and a Samsung Galaxy S3: works wonderfully in all of them. Supports Spotify. Good sound quallity for walking or practising sports. Easy to use. Great deal for the price.
    Cons:
    Not very stylish, in fact. The battery connector is for chinese plugs. It's not a big deal as long as any USB-electricity plug ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, useful and full of features

posted by PsychoGrinch on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works seamlessly with all bluetooth devices, buttons help to make it even more manageable, excellent battery time, and configuration is not complicated; it can coil on itself so it saves space
    Cons:
    none so far
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy!

posted by baksaj on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works both with Iphone, Mac, PC and Android (Nexus 4). Loud enough for most purposes Good on battery Compact shape Light, good for sports (running)
    Cons:
    Very plasticy, a tad bit worried about sturdyness.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great phone!

posted by VeludoLeao on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Light, easy to pair, ergonomic, sound quality, beautiful. Bought to use with my tablet and it is working just fine. A great choice for the price! So far, the sound quality is good for my demmand.
    Cons:
    Couldn't find yet! Maybe the plastic construction. I am not sure wheter it resistant to a fall.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It gets the job done

posted by AquiGorka on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very easy to use. Right out of the box it will work, no need to install anything. Works both with iPad and iPod/iPhone. Great price.
    Cons:
    Not the best manufacturing quality for a product. It looks a bit cheap. It looks a bit fragile. Not the best sound quality.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good product

posted by VladeJR on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    *** Simple to use, works pretty fine. *** Battery is very good, I really don't know how long it takes to be fully uncharged. **long range, 7-8 mt far. *** Sound quality is good, not the best one, but works fine for me.
    Cons:
    *** Low build quality, so price should be a little cheaper. *** Sometimes There is a little distortion. *** Poor Manual
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente articulo!

posted by rachesv99 on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Un producto excelente, buena manufactura, excelente duracion y calidad en sonido. Probaso con iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, LG E510F, Motorola XT320, Macbook Pro, Lenovo y funciona de manera excelente en todos. No salgo a ningun lado sin el, excelente precio.
    Cons:
    El conector USB no es estandar, mas pequeño que el micro USB
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Product and quality

posted by mgulius on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It came charged, so i took it out of the box and could just use it to test quality and working. With the technology it has(bluetooth advance protocol) , i could know the battery state in the celphone, and also use it to listen to music to test quality righ...
    Cons:
    it took almost a month to get to me. most of the time it was held in China. The charger is pretty bad quality. doesn't indicate...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool!

posted by dave93b on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    +Battery holds a charge for a long time. +It has a good microphone for talking on the phone. +The sound is very good and quite loud. +It is very compact bluetooth headphones. +The price is low. + This bluetooth headphones has 5 buttons: 1. Answer a call, 2...
    Cons:
    -Package doesn't include EU Charger. -If it is used for a long time, ears are little tired
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections