DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Compact SX-910A Sporty Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset (10-Hour Talk/135-Hour Standby)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent product – Stylish Compact SX-910A Sporty Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset (10-Hour Talk/135-Hour Standby) Reviews

posted by franckperez on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
- overall good sound quality. Of course, this is no "Class A' audio, but to walk and bike, that's perfect.
- easy changing of vulume level. Interestingly, it does not remotely change the sound setting of the iPhone but tune its own volume.
- remote controls work perfectly with the iPhone. Even VoiceOver is usable (press a longer time)
- works over pretty long distance (sevral metters). In general I only need it to work between my ears and my pocket...
Cons:
- Not sure the ear protection will last very long. Should be careful when storing it in a bag.
- It would be nice if it wold stop blinking. I do not love to a blue light blinking all the time. But I guess one should be aware that the helmet is ON.
Other:
- Too bad it does not come with europe-compatible transformer. But any USB charger is usable.
Bottomline:
- Very happy with it. I will order one or two additional ones.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections