Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- overall good sound quality. Of course, this is no "Class A' audio, but to walk and bike, that's perfect.
- easy changing of vulume level. Interestingly, it does not remotely change the sound setting of the iPhone but tune its own volume.
- remote controls work perfectly with the iPhone. Even VoiceOver is usable (press a longer time)
- works over pretty long distance (sevral metters). In general I only need it to work between my ears and my pocket...
- Not sure the ear protection will last very long. Should be careful when storing it in a bag.
- It would be nice if it wold stop blinking. I do not love to a blue light blinking all the time. But I guess one should be aware that the helmet is ON.
- Too bad it does not come with europe-compatible transformer. But any USB charger is usable.
- Very happy with it. I will order one or two additional ones.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.