DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Compact SX-910A Sporty Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset (10-Hour Talk/135-Hour Standby)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent! More than expected! – Stylish Compact SX-910A Sporty Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset (10-Hour Talk/135-Hour Standby) Reviews

posted by nanomartin on 06/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
* They're quite loud! * Intuitive * Batt on music listening lasts 9~10 hs!! * Charges on 2 hrs or so. * Pretty lightweight! I use'em 8 hrs working and had no pain or fatigue at all in my ears * Pretty small and easy to take in your pants' pocket. * Using it on Debian Linux, Windows 7 and Motorola Defy with regular 2.1 adapter, workins perfectly! * It pairs and releases without any issue. * Microphone and media controls worked out-of-the-box for my phone. No media control under Linux/Windows.
Cons:
It looks mine had an issue in the left ear and at certain freqs does a little weird noise. Not a big deal. No other cons found.
Other:
I had issues with other BT dongles. The distance and volume seems to depend on the adapter, but I use it until 15 Mts with no prob!
Bottomline:
Much more than I was expecting for the value.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections