DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Compact SX-910A Sporty Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset (10-Hour Talk/135-Hour Standby)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Very cheap and usefull – Stylish Compact SX-910A Sporty Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset (10-Hour Talk/135-Hour Standby) Reviews

posted by melvinlopez06 on 07/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Sound quality is very good. Next, Prev song, volume works good on PC and nokia x2-01 and samsung s5230. Multifunctional buttons for calls works as manual described (tested on nokia x2-01, samsung s5230) Easy connect on those cellphones. Light weight.
Cons:
You can hear a notify sound for an incoming call, i expected to hear the phone's ringtone. The phone's speakers always sounds on a incoming call, except on vibrating mode. The sound quality is poor on my nokia phone, but is good on samsung, conclusion: not sound on the same way on all phones. The cable between speakers is short, a little more long would be better. The manual referenced a not existing drivers disc. It Need direct access to the bluetooth to work properly, the walls can affect the sound reception. Made with Cheap materials, avoid it fall down.
Other:
The headset not work with all USB Bluetooth, I have one since 4 years ago and not work for me, I tested with one of dx (sku 11866) and works good. Tested on windows 7, you need to let configured to Windows Update to search drivers online for the new device.
Bottomline:
Its a good headset, I use at indoor home and office (on the same room) without problems I already ordered one for my wife!!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections