DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Impact Defender Housing Case with LCD Screen Protector for Ipod Touch 4 - Pink
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bought three and I am very happy.

posted by aelkhayri on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These cases are very sturdy. I bought three colours to differentiate the kid's ipods. The kids love them and they have not taken them off since.
    Cons:
    The screen protector comes out easily, but we found that you do not need it. Once the case is on, the screen becomes sunken an...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product, daughter love it!

posted by rzottis on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It has a really good price (much cheaper than the real deal) and works exactly the same. It fits perfectly on my daughter's iPod 4. Also makes my teenager daughter Ipod very well protected.
    Cons:
    Comes with some adesives with no manual included. So till now I don't know what for the adesives for. also it was a little bit ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plain great

posted by xXpezcoolXx on 03/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This little case is the perfect thing for my girlfriend, first because it's pink and also because it's is really well made. At first I thought that the volume button would be hard to control, but it's not, it works as if you had not case around it. Comes wi...
    Cons:
    There's no cons about this product...unless for the time it took me to put it on the Ipod to test it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Got this for daughter

posted by Snowman093 on 02/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    price is a bonus, colour was as seen in picture took minutes to assemble without the instructions, which means that it for the mortal of us. assembly takes about fifteen minutes lots of different peaces for different aspect of the hard cover.
    Cons:
    no instructions makes it slightly annoying in the initial assembly of the case but as long as you go slow and careful you wont ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections