Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:193 (19%)
  • 4 Star:6210 (62%)
  • 3 Star:122 (12%)
  • 2 Star:61 (6%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

94% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fishing gear

posted by JoaoRibas on 12/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good fit on the head, the strips are easy to adjust. It has three light modes (high, low, blink), in my opinion they are unnecessary, I only use it in high bright. The battery compartment is nice, it closes well. Cannot comment yet on the battery life. The ...
    Cons:
    I got a better light after removing the reflector inside the lamp. I believe the reflector is poorly manufactured, so it distor...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for its price

posted by aripitka on 09/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bright, focused beam. The light is easy to adjust to correct angle. Uses normal AAA batteries, and uses only moderately current, so batteries last pretty long, compared to the illuminating power.
    Cons:
    It´s a bit on the chubby size... :) But considering the 3AAA batteries and the beam power, not so bad. The strap has a ten...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have houshold item

posted by c9ruslan on 03/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality Bright Convinient Adjustable head straps and beamangle 3 modes Handsfree
    Cons:
    Seems that switch cap is not silicone I was using it outside on -20C and becomes hard and difficult to switch it off! Soldering...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very bright - long lasting

posted by jay2me on 07/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. uses 3 AAA batteries. 2. is very bright 3. has huge throw and spread 4. low setting seems too bright to be power saving 5.adjustable ankle for head lamp 6. straps are adjustable and strong
    Cons:
    1. too heavy to run with or ride a bike with 2. casing is plastic - looks cheap 3. doesn't come in great packaging - i don't kn...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough

posted by 2vanger on 11/18/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    VERY bright - I was really surprised. The light is visible even on daylight. Light weight. The batteries last long.
    Cons:
    Who need flash on the headlamp? Plastic is cheap. Headstraps are somewhat short - it doesn't fit well on my head. The worst - s...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mighty headlamp

posted by RPekka on 10/04/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bright light. Easy to wear. Switch is easy enough to use but not too easy so it would accidentaly be pressed
    Cons:
    Quite a large chunk, I was suprised when I opened the packet. The reflector is a bit loose between the circuit board and lens. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap headlamp

posted by jonsson84 on 08/20/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has several modes (medium, high and flashing). The batteries last quite long. It uses a LED so you don't need to change any lightbulbs.
    Cons:
    The head strap is too small for my head and I don't have a big head. So if you have a big head this lamp will be quite useless....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good headlamp

posted by thirdfox_ on 06/09/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice bright light - different modes (low, high and flashing settings) are useful. Takes AAA batteries - the battery life seems long - had it for a week and lamp still going strong. Will bring it for my cycling trips anyway.
    Cons:
    Construction is cheap plastic (hence the cheap price I suspect) but other than that nothing really wrong with it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK light. Smells bad.

posted by gdhannah on 02/01/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bright, cheap, light
    Cons:
    Angle adjustment clicks, so you can only use it on 4 settings. Has a really bad smell, like it was dropped in oil.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Affordable headlamp

posted by Peterlm on 01/03/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Affordable headlamp for a 1W output. Allows longer battery life with LOW and HIGH Brightness Mode. Strobe is good to catch people's attention.
    Cons:
    Elastic strap comes off easily due to the holding clip construction which can be better made.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections