Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
1. uses 3 AAA batteries.
2. is very bright
3. has huge throw and spread
4. low setting seems too bright to be power saving
5.adjustable ankle for head lamp
6. straps are adjustable and strong
1. too heavy to run with or ride a bike with
2. casing is plastic - looks cheap
3. doesn't come in great packaging - i don't know if this is a con
good price for powerful headlamp
my friend has sku.12924 and i think the red LED on that one is better for if you want a constant light on that won't drain your battery - sku.12924 is also cheaper in comparison
buy for cheap and powerful - straps are strong enough for most uses
make sure you have 3AAA rechargeables!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.