DX  » Community » Reviews » G50 Clip Style Car Air Freshener (Scent Assorted)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful design, mint smell

posted by schwschw on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The slick cilindric design of it matches my car's style (fiat Punto Brazil, Grande Punto elsewhere) This product wins over that other conventional car air freshener's design as it blends more seamlessly into the curves of the overall cars. It's easy to &quo...
    Cons:
    The fragrance honestly isn't thaaat much of a great smell, but it's refreshing indeed and smooth.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Weak fragrance, weak clip.

posted by Yarcap on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Package - the item is well packed. The flavouring ponge is in a vacuum pack.
    Cons:
    The most disappointing thing is the clip. It is totally useless. If you buy this item think of how to fasten it beforehand. The...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    easy to install, great smell

posted by hkoleti on 10/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good package holds the delivery interval easy to install very good smell long use durable plastics the package comes with 2 perfume tubes, basiclly you need to put them both in the plastic, but you can just put one and keep the other for later
    Cons:
    the holding arm of the plastic device should be stronger beside that, none seemes to the eye, maybe design but just maybe :)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The official name of the scent is Green Breeze.

posted by aztr0 on 04/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love the scent. I'm usually used to Air Spencer's CS-X3 squash scent, but I like to go against the norm and try different things. That is when I stumbled upon GIGA by Air Spencer. The green breeze scent is fresh and a very pleasant fragrance.
    Cons:
    I'm not sure if I was a bit too strong, but when I put in the scent sticks and tightened the clip the plastic cracked. Another...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections