DX  » Community » Reviews » IQ Teaser Ring (Set of Seven)
Sort by:
156 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5484 (54%)
  • 4 Star:4266 (42%)
  • 3 Star:34 (3%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:11 (1%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great puzzles to have on your table

posted by Miggle007 on 10/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great set of puzzles. All our guests start playing with it. After 15 mins I show them how it works really fast and you can see them guessing. They're great, several levels of difficulty are included. The price is really goed; we were in Germany where they a...
    Cons:
    If you can't figure out how it works, the manual does not really show you how it works. This could be improved, for example to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smarter with Chains

posted by darla231 on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you like to have something to play in your hand all the time, great choice! Some of them are similar to one another, yet it's really fun. Great gift idea. A huge plus: they don't change color easily and turn into rosé color. Very solid and neat.
    Cons:
    2-3 puzzles are similar to one another but they look different. If you can't figure them out easily, it will be fun.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brain teaser

posted by grasnal on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a wonderful game to everybody that have children. In this electronic era, find something that send us back to the time that games on the screen were not usual, is realy marvelous. Try to "discover" how to play with the metal parts in a col...
    Cons:
    None, by now.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by marcelodcorrea on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very well made product. The steel is well recovered and it seems to last a long time. Sometimes you believe it is not possible to separate both parts, but suddenly you acchieve to do it. Good for intellectual exercises!!!! Good for kids!
    Cons:
    I don´t identify any cons. I'm totally happy with what I got.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brain teaser

posted by grasnal on 05/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very well made product. The steel is well recovered and it seems to last a long time. Sometimes you believe it is not possible to separate both parts, but suddenly you acchieve to do it. I have just bought more one item, to have it as a spare to future birt...
    Cons:
    none, right now.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice puzzle game

posted by Sergy89 on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice puzzle game, easy but complicated. The quality of pieces is really good and the price is awesome. Good size for every body and can play in family. Very interesting
    Cons:
    No cons at the moment, it is a very good buy i'm happy, totaly sold! Good price, Good quality (more or less)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice puzzles for a good price

posted by spavvn on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really nice puzzles as for me. A couple of them took me more than an hour to get them solved. But some other people (my colleagues) had them solved with different timings. So it's mostly about your luck and overall puzzle solving experience on how fast you ...
    Cons:
    No cons, I'm totally happy with what I got. Might be a little con - several puzzles seemed to be pretty similar to each other....
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun pocket toy

posted by lemmyk on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Set of seven fun and entertaining toys, especially when you want to show something for entertaining your friends on a coffe or so. Its very good IQ toy for boring times and for giving yourself or someone near you an interesting quest.
    Cons:
    Nothing to complain about, just a little funny and entertaining toys for thinking and many tries how to solve them.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny toy

posted by pvela on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Low price, interesting gift to a kid.
    Cons:
    The extremes of some pieces must be less sharp, it may cause some harm. Maybe it should have some kind of "resolution guid...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy it, can be fun for whole family.

posted by hernantojo7 on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Seven different metal puzzles so you'll have hours of fun trying to figure each one out. They're built tough and don't bend easily (except for one, but it's supposed to) so pretty hard to cheat. (The “Engrish” on the back of the pack is Hilarious) -Pretty f...
    Cons:
    -one came broken -bad packing
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 16
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections