Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Works fine
- Doesn't protrude from side of laptop
- Wiggles around a bit in a 54mm slot (you can use a stabilizer to prevent this)
- Hassle to find up to date drivers
- Can be a tight squeeze if there's an adjacent slot occupied
- No Mac or Linux support yet
As long as you've got the recent WHQL drivers, this should work fine on 32-bit or 64-bit Windows. I get a 90MB/s read speed from my Samsung S2 USB3.0 HD. I couldn't find any Mac or Linux drivers yet. The chip is a Fresco Logic FL1000 FWIW.
If you're running Windows and need a USB3.0 card, this one will work well.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.