DX  » Community » Reviews » Wooden IQ Enhancer - Makes 100 Puzzle Shapes (Set of 4 Pieces)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:606 (60%)
  • 4 Star:404 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exclusive product, value for money!

posted by LLCoolJack on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Natural material, well cut shapes, good for any age above 7. The shapes are both easy to guess and a good number of them so challenging that you would be fascinated at that way this product enhances your mind.
    Cons:
    None really; maybe the package should be a little more marketbale, but after all it is sold over the internet so...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amazing

posted by tomerarbel on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i bought it for my nephew one month ago, and i still play with it. the quality of the parts is very good, you get a prospect with 100 shapes to build from easy to very difficult. every guest we had spend hours with this game. also it makes you thing out of ...
    Cons:
    the only cons i have that is comes with no solutions and they provide only 100 shapes.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good puzzle for its price

posted by denistest on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is not just one puzzle for 5 minutes but a game when you can play time after time. You can spend a time trying to solve it by yourself or with a child. Package looks good. It could be a good gift.
    Cons:
    Its angels is not absolutely correct so the shapes a with some chinks.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for your mind

posted by Josect on 03/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a very good game to improve your mental skills. It is a game with 4 pieces that you have to go by different ways. This is made ??of wood and instructions for game development. The box that contains it is perfect for a gift for a friend. It is also ...
    Cons:
    The instructions are in German. The box is easily broken.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very fun

posted by alvarogmj on 08/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very fun, as soon as I explained to my family what it was supposed to be, almost everybody wanted to play with it! from my 16 years old brother to my 63 years old dad!
    Cons:
    One of the pieces was not perfectly cut, had some border that prevented it to fit with the others. That, however, can be easily...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good wooden puzzle

posted by speiss on 06/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Made of natural wood. Comes with very compact box. Relatively cheap when comparing with other sources. Enough different shapes and challenges to fill your spare time
    Cons:
    Very expensive for piece of wood and paper manual but I guess it is the idea and manual content that costs. Kind a scary pictur...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brain amplifier

posted by jardal on 10/10/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + very interesting, how many figures are possible to make from 4 cubes + it really make you brain stronger + In Germany it is sell for 9,95 Euro
    Cons:
    - each cube has different depth - finish is average, but very good for chinese product
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice finish

posted by akg7091 on 08/08/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The finish on this set is awesome. You won't believe it is a chinese product. The packaging is soooooooo nice that it is even gift worthy. These are good for being able to think out of the box and design new shapes. Children will simply love these. The qua...
    Cons:
    None, except for the price. But it is worth it for the quality and the finish.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gift

posted by dappaadai on 05/31/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great gift compared to other IQ teaser where you only have find the solution once. This gives you a lot more to do. Well, it's wood so it wont break easily. Doesn't take much space.
    Cons:
    The box looks cheap and cheesy :) Instructions are not top notch but this item is suppose to make you think :)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun little puzzle

posted by niamor94 on 12/26/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good little game
    Cons:
    Not sure it will Enhance your IQ, but still a good training
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections