Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- fits well within the cigarette lighter outlet
- works - charges two devices (GPS + Cellular)
- very bright blue led - annoying when its dark outside
- emits a high pitch (probably coil conversion) when charging the GPS (which used a 1.2A charger)- annoying when its quiet in the car
- no internal fuse. if a short curcuit occurs in a connected device (or the chargers inner electronics), it will burn a fuse in the car - which is usually connected to other systems (radio..)
fair for the price, but if i'd known the cons, i'd choose some other charger
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.