DX  » Community » Reviews » High Quality Speedy 3x3x3 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube
Sort by:
41 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9037 (90%)
  • 4 Star:104 (10%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent quailty

posted by InvaderL on 02/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    There is no stickers so there is no need to worry about stickers coming off. It is also very smooth, which I can rotate it with one finger. This is quite important if you are practicing for speed.
    Cons:
    It could get too loose if you rotate it too quickly. I don't see any instruction of how to tighten it. I read it in some other ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best Non-Dayan Cube

posted by carlossramponi on 09/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - There is no stickers, the colors came from the material of the tiles, so it's very durable, no more stickers. - The colors are beatiful and strong, it's good to look at it. - Comes pre-lubed, so it's easy to play with it, just out of the box. - Very good ...
    Cons:
    - It's a little hard to turn the layers compared to Dayan V Zanchi, but it is smooth anyway. - Didn't comes with a display base...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product and price

posted by Kitbala on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Product with excellent quality. Their rotation is done with enough lightness and without crashing. The colors are very beautiful. Came very well packaged and his box arrived in perfect condition.
    Cons:
    No cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful product

posted by fabianopereira on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent product, the handling of the cube is very smooth. Easy to move, it doesn't have stickers, so it's more durable. The quality is very high, indeed.
    Cons:
    You should adjust the springs before handling, because it's easy to pump the pieces out, since it's very smooth. But they are v...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for the price

posted by mathieu759 on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good Quality for the price. Easy to reassemble if you drop it on the floor. Spare parts sent with the cube. Face made of plastic, no sticker or paper.
    Cons:
    Brake easily but easy to fix. Jam a little bit when faces are not align. Could be a bit cheaper, it's the kind of product that ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smooth!

posted by Caicond on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great for fast movements, a real cube for competition. It also has some extra color pieces in case of loosing some.
    Cons:
    Could be a little less expansive, but it's still cheap! Around here, it costs about 25 US dollars.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good cube

posted by enriquemeira on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Adjustable. I've saw some users telling that it is so easy to break or that it's a little bit fragile. In fact, you can adjust to more soft or more hard... just put the central square off and you will see a little screw. So you can adjust it. It's so easy t...
    Cons:
    i think the price. it could be cheaper... but it's not soooo expensive.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by enriquemeira on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've got this cube a month ago and I'm still trying to get it solved. I've made some research over internet and tried several algorithms. Now I'm trying ROUX but I'm still playing. During this time the cube has fell to the floor several times getting three ...
    Cons:
    Really fast Easy to use Excelent price With this cube I got my best time. Adjusting screws to tune the cube are easily reachabl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent cube smooths and rubust

posted by Krinda3 on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I've got this cube a month ago and I'm still trying to get it solved. I've made some research over internet and tried several algorithms. Now I'm trying ROUX but I'm still playing. During this time the cube has fell to the floor several times getting three ...
    Cons:
    With such a simple toy is very difficult to say any cons. I remember this toy being much more expensive thirty years ago. 12 bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by enriquemeira on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    is very good, without doubt the best I've seen, the price is great for the quality of the product.
    Cons:
    I have nothing to say here
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections