DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini 60X Microscope with 2-LED Illumination + Currency Detecting UV Light (3*LR1130)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cool little gizmo

posted by Gownaar on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - very good magnification - clear image - practical and easy to use - led light strong enough - batteries included
    Cons:
    - the quality is as what you might expect for this price, even a bit better, but if you need this item for constant use, it pro...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome little tool!

posted by owen.onsite on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is small and lightweight and comes with a small protective pouch. The clarity is excellent, not sure on the exact magnification ratio but this is perfect for everything I use it for - Finding broken solder joints on circuit boards, Checking print quali...
    Cons:
    The spring in the battery compartment wasn't screwed in tight, fixed no problem just with a screwdriver though Other than that...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    mini microscope

posted by evdokiaslav on 12/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this small microscope is really good to have a closer look into the small areas - such as maps, drawing, etc very good UV light to check banknotes white light is strong too pouch is usefull too
    Cons:
    from the very beggining i can not turn the battery holder at all - it is plastic and stuck. do not know if i will be able to c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cheap microscope

posted by chikkenstorm on 02/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Fun to play with: I bought this to look at my plants, but I've been using it to look at random stuff as well. Your skin, a table, printed paper or you tv. You name it and it looks much more interesting in close-up. - Lens is very good: yes, it's not perfe...
    Cons:
    - Build quality of LED-holder: it's plastic and feels a bit cheap. It can be rotated a tiny bit but you have to use quite some ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sweet Optics!

posted by musichawg on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When I ordered this microscope I thought it had to be toy quality. I was wrong. This microscope freaked me out the first time I turned on the lights and used it! The area I was able to see was very wide and SUPER CLEAR! The eyepiece you look through is l...
    Cons:
    The battery and light holder that is attached to the microscope is not of the same build quality as the microscope itself. It i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections