DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini 60X Microscope with 2-LED Illumination + Currency Detecting UV Light (3*LR1130)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Sweet Optics! – Mini 60X Microscope with 2-LED Illumination + Currency Detecting UV Light (3*LR1130) Reviews

posted by musichawg on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
When I ordered this microscope I thought it had to be toy quality. I was wrong. This microscope freaked me out the first time I turned on the lights and used it! The area I was able to see was very wide and SUPER CLEAR! The eyepiece you look through is large and gives unbelievable clarity. This microscope has a push-pull focus that slides smoothly with perfect resistance.
Cons:
The battery and light holder that is attached to the microscope is not of the same build quality as the microscope itself. It is plastic and can have poor contact with batteries. As well as this thing works however, That's quite forgivable at this price.
Other:
Buy at least 2 or more. Your kids will learn so much with this microscope.
Bottomline:
If you are a cop, doctor, or in some other profession were a small microscope could be handy, you should have one. The microscope is metal and has a good feel to it. At this price you can afford to have one just because you want it to play with. (or your children)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections