DX  » Community » Reviews » EDUP Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
Sort by:
122 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7693 (76%)
  • 4 Star:2025 (20%)
  • 3 Star:23 (2%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great one

posted by yagokurt on 04/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Is a good one, it is just small, work perfectly, have a good conection speed, come with a cd driver then i didnt need look for a driver to download. And the small part is rly great because u didnt see anything connected and look clean.
    Cons:
    Havent anything agaisnt this product to say.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple Wifi

posted by joepkooijman on 01/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Exactly what you would expect from the product. - It is very compact and does not stick out far from usb port. - Price/Quality ratio is excellent, these adapters are usually a lot more expensive. - It has a low power consumption. I tried it with Raspberr...
    Cons:
    There is no light indication or any LED on this product. So you have no idea if it is connected or on or transferring data.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All works perfect

posted by Bland1bloo on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Plug and Play. All worked out of the box with my Win 8 Great throughput (45mb/s at 6 meters from the router). A useful red light indicates when the traffic is passing through. Also tested on my Linux machine and no need to install drivers, worked like a ch...
    Cons:
    None for the moment, all worked perfect
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small not like biggy Small's

posted by Minatosaan on 11/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice small wireless usb he's verry cute and work perfectly. Needed one for an old computer, Come with sealed box beautifull if you want to reselles it of give it as gift to some nerds.
    Cons:
    All my computers have wifi integrated so no need actually, and it took more than took 3 weeks to arrive. I recommand it to peo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine with Android 4.1

posted by javito99 on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works perfectly with Android 4.1. I had a trablet with wfi damaged. After several attempts for repair I decided to try this nano USB connected through the USB OTG. I was worried about the drivers for android, but finally I was very surprised when I switc...
    Cons:
    None at the time being. It works really fine.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All right excellent product.

posted by jagutierrezs on 11/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Excelente producto, buena relacion precio calidad, buen empaquetado, resistio atravesar medio mundo para que llegase a mis manos en santiago de chile, buenos materiales de construccion en cuanto a harware, en cuanto al software este funciona en un 100%. Fue...
    Cons:
    el tiempo que tardo en llegar todos los pructos comprados, el medio de despacho es muy lento, solo se puede realizar el trackin...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good deal

posted by Atron25 on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I used to use a another WLAN USB for my raspberry pi and it was horrible since always I should to install the drivers (each time I do and software update). This has come over with this wonderful device. I just have to say it is a REALLY plug&play. You w...
    Cons:
    There is some cheaper devices that works identically, but if you don't mind spend one or one and a half busck more, buy this on...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect WiFi dongle for Raspberry PI

posted by Wr0xx on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works perfectly fine in combination with the Raspberry Pi. Had this up and running in 3 minutes (this is including the unboxing :D) Support WPA and WPA2 security which was a must have for my dongle.
    Cons:
    None what so ever!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal for RaspberryPi (Model B)

posted by DHBarlati on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Certainly a good choice related to wireless for Raspberry Pi, just plug, configure and use, no drivers needed. Have no problems with signal strength, and the small size dimension make it very discreet and functional.
    Cons:
    Just a very little rust on the metal part, but really nothing to worry about.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine on Raspberry Pi.

posted by Kangastus on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Works just fine on Raspberry Pi with XBMC (openelec). Nothing special needed, just the correct wlan settings. Seems sturdy enough, there's not much that can break though. :-)
    Cons:
    None found at the time of reviewing.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 13
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections