DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Bullet Shaped USB Flash/Jump Drive (4GB)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:738 (73%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks to plastic in real life

posted by larchen on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It got put away before use so I don´t know anything about how good it does it´s job.
    Cons:
    Looks to plastic. My son got a little bit disappointed because it wasn´t shiny with metallic look as it seems in the pictu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great USB

posted by herbo333 on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great Shape Good Material It Comes with a case to store it
    Cons:
    It's a bit slow, only 3-4 MB of transfer rate The big shape of the USB often blocks the other USB ports that are in the proximity
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Flashdrive

posted by J.Machado on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It`s a good usb flash drive. The real memory is quite up to standards compared to the nominal one. It is really well painted so when it`s closed it really looks like a Bullet. Painting is really uniform and good too. Its not that cheap quality, it alredy fe...
    Cons:
    Sometimes besides the awesomeness, the bullet shape can be a nuisance. Last time i went to the bank the security guards seemed ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very decent

posted by littlemissn on 10/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very well built looks very waterproof, however mine came missing the rubber seal looks realistic - realistic enough that my parcel was opened twice by customs fairly well hidden, couple of people at work spotted it but some held it and didn't open it, i thi...
    Cons:
    i had to mark it down on quality unfortunately, the holes for the key ring didn't go all the way through and were just small di...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This flash drive is my best friend.

posted by Ozzyawesome on 02/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Ahhh... Me and Mr. Bullet Flash Drive have been on many an adventure together. In this past year or so we've done everything from installing Windows XP on a netbook to simply carrying around my music and games. The little tyke has put up with alot from me, ...
    Cons:
    Sometimes, Mr. Bullet Flash Drive can be a foul-mouth, but as for carrying around my files, he does splendidly.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    an eye catcher

posted by jhaluska on 10/27/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I speak from my own experience, this flash drive has some substance to it when holding the drive in the hand. The surface is cold, therefore I can only assume that the material used is metalic in nature. The performace is not influenced by it in a negative ...
    Cons:
    I do not see any major cons. For somebody, maybe the size is too much, but for me it is fine (I like that it is not easy to loo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good flash drives

posted by Igorenia on 04/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Really good metal - Rubber ring - seal (for tightness) - Good quality of coverage - Looks very nice
    Cons:
    - Slow read/write speed - On the surface were the remains of the silicone glue
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by nathan2air on 04/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -looks good -4gb as it says -very well painted inside and out and has a nice aluminium finish which doesnt feel like a cheap usb. -looks water proof , has a rubber ring that might possibly stop water getting in.
    Cons:
    you can only use one usb port with this because it blocks out the other port... but thats hardly a con,
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is great!

posted by Wnd23 on 04/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Shiny gold aluminium, looks great. -Waterproof if you screw cap hard enough, there is rubber to avoid water from getting in. -Hole for keychain or neck strap. -8MB write, 30MB read speed. Good enough. -Already formatted with FAT32, ready to go out of...
    Cons:
    Body is fat enough for 2 USB port combo. It blocks the way of second port. There is no other con, really!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by mazzolla on 01/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    great product came completely sealed in a case no scratches and came running through the 4G. no complaints great product recommend to all very good price
    Cons:
    got nothing to complain about a good container and fully functioning
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections