DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Bullet Shaped USB Flash/Jump Drive (4GB)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
No downsides! – Unique Bullet Shaped USB Flash/Jump Drive (4GB) Reviews

posted by Xarinatan on 12/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
-It's exactly what you hope it is. -It's a solid aluminium, gold COLOURED, Not even painted, that or it's done very well, it's coated in shiny gold paint inside-out. -4GB, Just like it says on the tin. (Comes preformatted FAT32, ready to use) - 5-6MByte/s WRITE speed, 35Mbyte/s(!) READ speed. Which is pretty nice for a USB stick this price. -Seems watertight! There's a rubber ring that would stop any water from seeping if you'd close it tightly. I'm not gonna give out any guarantees on this, but i personally would have no problem trusting it with my washing machine. -Awesome price for a really cool gadget
Cons:
-Seems a little hard to screw back, but it's barely worth mentioning, you just have to keep the cap right when trying to screw it back on. -It doesn't cause double rainbows.
Other:
Could be sold together with a neck strap, since it has a hole you can put a rope through. Doesn't kill people, yet gets you jealous looks.
Bottomline:
Definitely a worth buying product on dealextreme, if you're prepared to sit out the long shipping times ;P It's a cool looking, sturdy gadget, that doesn't really feel like it's made in the 'china' china that gets you poor quality. Or something like that. Anyway, Said short, i like it. Buy it if you have doubts over buying it, because it's worth it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections