DX  » Community » Reviews » X10 Bluetooth 2.1+EDR A2DP Handsfree Stereo Headset - Black (5-Hour Talk/140-Hour Standby)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
What a bargain! – X10 Bluetooth 2.1+EDR A2DP Handsfree Stereo Headset - Black (5-Hour Talk/140-Hour Standby) Reviews

posted by KorganoS on 04/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It's cheap, and looks good. This is the best model from more than 3 sites that I searched. While other, similar-priced items only does mono communication or HD sound, this one does A2DP as well. To say it does the job flawlessly would be an overstatement, but the sound quality is not bad at all even when compared to my Sennheiser or TDK earphone. Bass is exceptional, treble is good, and it's noise-free for music/video. Battery life is also very good, with fast charging time.
Cons:
It doesn't fit as snugly as I hoped in my ear and may cause a bit of discomfort in long usage hours. There are a bit of noise in voice reception when initiating calls, but after that it stabilizes to noise-free calls and the volume/clarity is good. Add-on left earphone for A2DP stereo has a very flimsy and thin cable, I'm afraid if I use it too often or if misplaced, it may be damaged easily. And why there's no English version of the manual book? I had difficulties operating it at first, but because I have used similar Bluetooth gadgets, I managed to use it normally with the same steps.
Other:
Will certainly recommend to friend/relatives. This item has very good design and features. Just some minor materials/cable quality issues but nothing critical. And would be 100% better if there's an English manual for this.
Bottomline:
Good stuff, affordable, great price, but flimsy cable and no English manual might pose a challenge for some users.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections