DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Compatible 7.2V 3700mAh Battery Pack for Sony NP-FV100
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NEX-VG10

posted by indieportal on 09/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good Power - not great great price helps to balance the VG10
    Cons:
    the mount is not correct for the VG10 and needs to be modified does not give accurate power rating on the camera - once it is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by iXuzz on 09/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The biggest Pro is the price, since its original is almost 10 times more expensive!! My Cam is the HDR-PJ30 wich has a Projector on board (prettty cool). This projector consumes a lot of power so I bought myself two of these batteries.. I tested projecting ...
    Cons:
    The only con is the size but what can you expect for this amount of mAh. The battery is almost the same lenght as the cam so I ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good batery, a bit heavy though

posted by elbostero on 07/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Gives extra power to your Sony camcorder where the supplied battery falls short. The comparison between Sony's genuine battery and this will make you laugh. This is a great value-for-money product. It seems well made and resistent.
    Cons:
    The size is big, making the camcorder appearance funny and unbalanced in weight. Takes a bit long to charge, but maybe it is b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great battery

posted by JyriTu on 06/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was looking for high capacity battery for my SONY HDR-CX700V camcorder. Since it has 96 GB of internal memory, original battery couldn't keep up with recording. I reordered second battery unit, since it was so cheap compared to Sony's official battery.
    Cons:
    Larger in physical size than original one, but you can't fight with physics realities. Using normal viewfinder in camera is mor...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More recording time than video capacity

posted by McKaamos on 04/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This battery claims to be a copy of a a Sony NP-FV100, and it fits perfectly in my DCR-SR35E camera. It's not the 4000mAh that Sony claims for their original, but it is very close, coming in at 3700mAh. Also, it has InfoLithium compatibility so the camera...
    Cons:
    Cons... Cons.... Cons... tough one... Well maybe it's size, but on the other hand, you want capacity if you buy this thing, so ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections