DX  » Community » Reviews » 2-LED 3-Mode Fog Bicycle Light - White (Pair/2*CR2032)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8821 (88%)
  • 4 Star:123 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice, easy, useful, safe what else would you want??

posted by djonah on 08/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - they are easy to use - they are easy to put on and take off your handlebar - they are very visible for other road users. I use 2 of them so that incoming cars think that you are 2 bikes next to each other and to improve visibility. - they are silicone so ...
    Cons:
    none that I can think of
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OTIMO PRODUTO

posted by erocruz on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Um produto barato, robusto e de otimo custo beneficio. Tem uma grande vantagem dos farois de bicicletas comum, pois nao fica sobrassalente do guidon da bicicleta, evitando quebra acidental. A bateria e de longa duracao. Eu aprovo!
    Cons:
    Poderia conter mais LEDS, assim teriamos uma funcao de farol mais adequada. Ele ilumina pouco, servindo apenas de alerta para o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bright white light

posted by wikolii on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small very handy, i bought 1 of these and 1 or the red pair for split with another bike. Works great, 3 modes, fast / slow blinking and permanent on. You can attach them to the handlebar or stems, almost any place on the bike
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente!

posted by elrubio82 on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Facil sencillo cumple 100% su funcion. es 100% a prueba de agua, la autonomia de las pilas es bastante larga ya que usa 2 * 2032. De noche te aseguras que te vean 100% y aparte le da un look genial. No pesa, es barato
    Cons:
    ninguna muy importante, ya que es un producto muy simple como para que tenga alguna contra. lo unico que mejoraria seria el tem...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Lights!!

posted by wiersma on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its awesome, its small, its easy to put on your bike. In summer when i am cycling late on the day i use these on my racingbike. Because they are small they can easely in the bike bag..... and cheap enough to buy another pair!
    Cons:
    Some lichts are shining trough the silicon chase, but if you put the licht upsidedown you don't have that problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, portable and cheap

posted by marsbar on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small and portable. Very easy to mount the light on any size handlebar. Long lasting battery life. Light is bright enough to making the rider visible to oncoming riders from a reasonable distance.
    Cons:
    Some light shines through the silicon case and distracts the rider. In bright areas it's less noticeable but in dark areas it's...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buena luz para ser visto en ciudad

posted by oriolibars on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    No pesa Barato Parece impermeable Bastante visibilidad sobretodo "frontal" Muy sencillo de usar, el cambio de pilas es relativamente sencillo
    Cons:
    El interruptor aveces se atasca algo en una de las dos unidades recibidas La visibilidad en "lateral" no es demasiado...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's very nice

posted by edenjose on 10/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very beautiful, works very well, you are seen by other drivers. I bought two sets for my bicycle and my wife's bicycle, both arrived in perfect condition, it was very easy to install on both bicycles ran perfectly after installation, it is easy to connect a...
    Cons:
    No cons, only pros.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and cheap light

posted by avk_dh on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to install and provides great light to improve visibility at night. The batteries are easy to replace. Cheap enough to order more than one pair.
    Cons:
    The button could be easy (softer) to press.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright Bicycle Lights

posted by truegoth on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * really bright (but cannot be used as headlight, only as marker lights) * seem to be waterproof * easy to setup * great quality of materials * easy to change the batteries
    Cons:
    * hard to turn on and switch the modes (seems the quality of switch is lower than it desired to be) * during shipping the item ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections