Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Very cheap.
- Signal strength is very good for a normal user, I see double wifi signals than with my laptop wifi.
- Installation in Windows XP or Windows 7 was very easy.
- No need for drivers, but you can download drivers and a program to see the available wifi, etc. from the manufacturer internet site.
- It is very light.
- I do not understand why 2 antennas.
- Although both antennas work OK, they only work on ONE connector. None of the antennas work in the other connector. So it works the same and signal strenght is the same with two or one antenna, as long as the working connector has an antenna.
- Software CD is not useful at all for me. I do not want to hack nobody's signal.
I do not know if it is me that do not understand, but only one antenna seems to work (read Cons).
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.