DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Manual-Release Folding Pocket Knife with Clip (13.8cm Full-Length)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great pocket knife

posted by Lucasfsilva on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very cheap and well built. Came in one piece. It came very sharp (which I was sure it wouldn’t). Easy to fold and has a clip so you can put it in your belt. Also has a can opener. Very strong and I’m sure it can get lots of impacts without damage.
    Cons:
    None at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Vale a pena

posted by edvard01 on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Compacto, boa qualidade, sistema de travamento eficiente, lamina com bom corte e curta 10cm. acabamento ótimo.
    Cons:
    Não vem com bolsa porta canivetes e o furo para prender a alça está localizado no extremo do punho, de modo que ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Me gusta y es lo que esperaba

posted by belineo on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    todo correcto, una calidad aceptable para el precio que pagas. muy discreta y poco peso, perfecta para esas pequeñas cosas que surgen en el momento (abrir cajas, pelar un cable, cortar cuerda, etc).
    Cons:
    para lo que pagas no veo contras. quizas si viniese con uno de los lados con sierra estaria muy bien.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    beautiful and little knife

posted by scaldaf on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Awesome little knife. The size is really great and the blade comes really sharp out of the box The overall knife is small and very cool looking that makes you play with the little knife quite a lot. The steel seems to be strong and the blade is tight Seems ...
    Cons:
    blade is Too small if you are looking for something to protect you it is surely not for you but if you wanna just cut some smal...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool but too small

posted by gcmm on 07/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    it can be used to pop bottles or as a keychain it is lighweight has a clip well sharpned blade good for carryng arround in your pants pocket can be easily hidden
    Cons:
    blade is Too small if you are looking for something to protect you it is surely not for you but if you wanna just cut some smal...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pocket knife

posted by marcom54 on 05/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Awesome little knife. The size is really great and the blade comes really sharp out of the box The overall knife is small and very cool looking that makes you play with the little knife quite a lot. The steel seems to be strong and the blade is tight Se...
    Cons:
    No cons at all, the knife is really great.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good feminine knife

posted by hiielind on 02/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this knife for my wife. She loves it. Small and nice colour - just for girls. You can use it as keychain too. Just small enough - you can easily loose it (so using as keychain is good idea). And if you loose it - you can buy new - it is really chea...
    Cons:
    No cons as I can think . . . I could´nt find any! Doesn´t fit for men :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!!!

posted by larry132 on 11/13/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    awesome product it is very simple and stylish and the build quality is very good and awesome colour (pink) cool very sharp as well i think this is the best knife i have bought off DX. I could buy one like this in New Zealand for $60 really good value
    Cons:
    None really apart from the fact that it took ages to be sent and to arrive.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections