DX  » Community » Reviews » Supermate DC6 2.5" LCD Multi-Function Battery Balance Charger
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Good charger lots of posibilities – Supermate DC6 2.5" LCD Multi-Function Battery Balance Charger Reviews

posted by Poetman on 01/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
-Good quality charger. -Nice variety of adapters -Simple operation -Now you can see how much power your batteries realy put out with the discharge mode. -Good heatsinking the charger barely gets hot after I charged mij lead/acid car battery for hours with it.
Cons:
-Comes without power supply -should come with lithium cel holder (for example 18650)
Other:
No other thoughts I needed a good charger for my lead bases batteries and lithiums so this one was ok. But there is a other one availible at DX that does come with a power supply.
Bottomline:
You want a good charger for lead based batteries/lithiums and even Ni/NH etc. this is a nice product. But keep in mind you need to buy a separate power supply or you should use a old tft monitor power supply this is what I did.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections