DX  » Community » Reviews » Naruto's Alloy Sword (Black + Red)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Awesome life sized, heavy, metal kunai with great quality and feel! – Naruto's Alloy Sword (Black + Red) Reviews

posted by jarok on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This is simply a must have for every naruto fan like myself! Great quality and nice finnish! I've owned mine for quite a while now, almost a year and sometimes been playing around with it, dropped it ofcourse, and the paint is really durable! Mine is still all black and i can't say ive allways been nice to it. Its great for showing of and a real cool gadget for opening boxes or letters. Great for cosplays, this kunai is life size! Its not sharp so its pretty child friendly, tho it´s pointy, is made of metal and have some nice weight to it, so it is not a toy.
Cons:
Can´t see any cons, just some heads up for clumsy people like myself, it WILL hurt if you drop it on your toes ;) If you want a sharp knife maby its a con that this isnt sharp, but i think you can sharpen it if you want to, but be careful!
Other:
Sweet life size Kunai with some sweet weight and feel to it. The package is acctually really cool and comes in the form of a forbidden scroll from the series!
Bottomline:
Great buy! you get what you pay for, some may concider it a ittle expensive for only one cosplay knife but this is as good as you can get.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections